Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KibblesAndBits

charm fleeing

those of you who know me know that when my old char (kibblesandBits/Riz) was weak he used vitality to get strong. he had 80 of it. The char i currently use now is Scram. He too uses vitality and ever since charm update he can flee better. He has 42 charm and i wanted to know if there was some sort of connection.

KIB

Guest Lunatico

vit gives toughness so u take less dmg but no might so you give no added damage like physique. vit is good for training as it gives less dmg = less retores per hr, tho most training a/d choose will for added hp for pk later.

..daym im off topic o0

What is this whole vitality thing? I would love to power level so please share your knowledge :o

You want to know the secret to power levelling? Since levelling fast seems to be the latest trend I will help you and the rest of the community if you dont know one of the methods people are curently using.. I will tell you how Mufossa and I got our lil n00bs to 35/35 a/d for pk in n00b arena in only 1 day.

The key is to Create an environment where you do no damage to the monster you fight and it never lands a hit on you - This causes MAXIXUM experience possible per hour because you never wait for respawn and you just get exp nonstop (aside from flees).

Reset your char and take just enough Vitality that the monster can't hurt you much and then every single remaining pickpoint you get goes to instinct. This way the monster cant hit you and you get nonstop def exp.

at first you wont get attack exp nearly as oftern as defense since your using instinct instead of coordination. Thats fine... be patient as u level atk u will land more hits or if u et too eager i guess its on to add 10 or 20 to coord but try to keep it all vit/instinct.

If you make it to 40/80 vit/instinct u will take ur char very far very fast.

NEVER add physique. All physique does is kill your monster faster. The more physique u add the more damage you will do and the sooner you will be waiting for a respawn.

This is a VERY cheap way to level if done right you can get healed enough from eating fruit that you never need to spend money on training. Just add that vitality until it doesnt hurtno more and then instinct all the way.

When your too strong for a monster and not strong enough yet fo rthe nexxt one (like going from goblin to gargoyle) dont get eager and add coord... you still get more exp per hour with lower #s from goblin... true sight makes this a easier transition though we did not have that what i first used this method. I tested the other day true sighted to level 15 attack and i ripped apart a troll :P

If you need GC and you have no nexus you scan still sell Fire Essence, and u can harvest coal too to sell. You shouldnt need much gc tho fruit should cover your health and heals if you have enough vitality..

When you feel your ready for PK reset again and do all phys/coord and then go after all the ppl that laug at you with your 20 health bar killing ogres :P Reset is a lot easier to recover if you reset at high level with a friend of similar levels and you both pvp together.

LuciferX

To Lucifer:

You seriously trained Ogre with 20hp? How hard did they hit u (If they hit) 1 dmg?

I was training an alt this days for dp arena, using tons of pps in vitality (obviously :hiya:), and still taking like 1-6 of damage to gobs with def 30 and 50 vit or so. And of course, it does not matter how much your reaction cross attribute is (coord + instinct/2), you will still get hitted.

most training a/d choose will for added hp for pk later.
If they choose will for that, lol @ them.

The extra damage reduction with vit is better than the extra hp with will, plus you get stronger summoneds which is very useful at pk. What you gain with will to compensate the stronger monsters? An insignificantly small increase in exp...

Imho, vitality was better than will for pk, before the introduction of use for charm. After it, its pwnage.

As for luciferx & mufo training, they just invite/pay people with lower coord than them to train pvp, so they gain uber exp, and the other gain nothing. Pr0 method of training. ;)

EDIT: Oh, i trained the alt all the time with no armor :( Who needs armor when you take very low hits. :(

Edited by Lorck

Guest Lunatico

best p/c/w for newbs is 4/24/16. keep it this way till male orcs ~55def, then take 20/24 p/c. may not b power leveling but is easy and good 4 training, n dont have 2 reset l8r.

Edited by Lunatico

at first you wont get attack exp nearly as oftern as defense since your using instinct instead of coordination. Thats fine... be patient as u level atk u will land more hits or if u et too eager i guess its on to add 10 or 20 to coord but try to keep it all vit/instinct.

If you make it to 40/80 vit/instinct u will take ur char very far very fast.

LuciferX

this means 120+oa or with all the negativ perks on that still means 70+oa :confused:

best p/c/w for newbs is 4/24/16. keep it this way till male orcs ~55def, then take 20/24 p/c. may not b power leveling but is easy and good 4 training, n dont have 2 reset l8r.

Who wants to train on male orcs ??? oO trust me on zurekodw I trained and traiend and trained on them and got a few levels. but I pvp'ed my way to 60~ defense then ogres took me the rest of the way. But I think i'll bite the bullet and try luci's method out :hehe: It seems like I could level very far very fast :hehe:

To Lucifer:

You seriously trained Ogre with 20hp? How hard did they hit u (If they hit) 1 dmg?

I dont remember too well the damage but it was high damage but rare that i got hit.. Also, for a lil bit i had dezm with 4 physique and about 80 coord on fluffy too my first reset i did on him to test. He needed col. I prefer high instinct or coord over so much vitality that u take no damage because u get more exp and no damage when they dont hit u at all rather than take less damage but take more hits putting on the extra vit.

As for luciferx & mufo training, they just invite/pay people with lower coord than them to train pvp, so they gain uber exp, and the other gain nothing. Pr0 method of training. :hehe:

ya if u get a friend to take so much physique that u cant hurt them and u take a very high coord u'll milk them for exp and they wont take any damage. you can get 3x more exp per hour this way if done right and it wont cost your friend any gc for heals. Dezm has 80 physique and only 8 coord and the person training opn me is levelling like a mofo training only a couple hours a day :hehe: I still get 100k/hr exp and only costs me 1 restore every or 3 hours.. 50gc is a good price for 2 hours of training :)

from my experience with alt newb chars, I almost agree with Luci, well with the exception that at low levels, like wolf/gob it's (probably) better to take 16-20 instinct, and all will, and wear some armor. Armor will block most of the newb creature damage anyway, and your high hp will help with criticals. Uber-will is cool at low levels because it adds exp, for example 38 will = +7 exp. Might look like a small advantage, but if you get +30 or so from wolf, it is a major improvement. Doesn't work with tougher monsters or you have to restore quite a lot

As for luciferx & mufo training, they just invite/pay people with lower coord than them to train pvp, so they gain uber exp, and the other gain nothing. Pr0 method of training. :(

The one who uses UNETHICAL methods to level is YOU Lorck.

PS. I can't thank u enough ive saved like a thousand dollars in only a month since I dont train anymore and ended gc for $ because of you. Not sure what to do with all the money maybe I'll buy you a xmas gift ;)

-edit- I feel the need to make it clear "unethical" is a matter of my opinion and Lork in no way broke any rules. There is no rule anywhere that says it is illegal to get up to 2 mil exp an hour -edit-

Edited by LuciferX

As for luciferx & mufo training, they just invite/pay people with lower coord than them to train pvp, so they gain uber exp, and the other gain nothing. Pr0 method of training. :(

The one who uses UNETHICAL methods to level is YOU Lorck.

PS. I can't thank u enough ive saved like a thousand dollars in only a month since I dont train anymore and ended gc for $ because of you. Not sure what to do with all the money maybe I'll buy you a xmas gift :)

Lol, it took a week for you to think in a proper reply. :P

Anyways, about ethics, my partners always gained similar experience of me. The exceptions: 1)surfy who gave me exp far bellow that i gave her, tho i stopped after one section with her (with much more coord than her), because it was unfair to her; 2)LuciferX and ambrosius, who gained better exp than me (tho with luciferx was also only one section, because i am not crazy to give him that much exp for free).

And about your money saved, you suspended the gc to $ conversion when i was out the game. So how that has anything to do with me?

The only explanation i can find is that you were losing to me with a better char, using very expensive armor and stones, and etc, having more perks, etc. But other people did the same. Wexy killed you 1vs1 in nc arena with -10/-15/-32 of att/def/coord, and you dont claim it was him the evil guy who made you have a life and stop spending tons of gc in a game.

Also, would be more interesting if you use your privelegied bank account and destroy me on pk like you promised. Where is the guy who would buy 1M in giant stones? Where is the guy who ordered 2k bear stones to spam me down? Ran away in fear because he got killed a few times? Come to pk babe, and see who can do the most (and the more expensive the stuff you use the better ;)). :)

Edited by Lorck