Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Recycling plant

Given the fact that the Global Invasion Warning System is relatively succesful (I don't expect it to be finished in a week), I came up with another idea, this time more useful to everyone.

Basically, in the future high level weapons and armors will have a 3rd state: "broken". The broken stuff will not be usable, however you will be able to send it to the recycling plant and get some money out of it. Similarly, the recycling plant will sell some hydrogenium, iron, gold, silver and wolfram bars, but only as much as it recovered from the broken items. And the recovered quantity will not be 100% but more likely 60% or so.

For example, a Titanium Plate Armor is made out of:

5 leather pieces,30 titanium, 6 thread, 5 hydrogenium, 4 enriched fire essence, need Hammer

A broken one will recycled in 3 hydrogenium bars, and 18 titanium bars (just an example).

The player that brings the armor will not get any of this material, just some money. Say, 10Kgc.

This recycling plant, on the other hand, will also be buildable by the players, just like the global warning system. It will be more expensive though, but will not require a maintanance fee.

However, it will NOT be implemented before the global warning system is finished.

awsome idea, now, everyone who wants this, how about we work together to finish the warning system so we can get started on this one

edit: and can we get an idea on the cost of the materials it recycles

Edited by Happy_G

will u get the broken items back also if tankel failed to fix the degraded items

but what when u try fix item in npc and he faild it? items will disapired or will move to "3rd state"?

edit: awww scarr was first ;p

Edited by ArcantriS

Um.. one question?

5% chance to break an item (normal, now used) + 5% chance for "broken state"

or

5% chance for any kind of item breaking and then 50% chance for each of degraded (normal as now used)/broken state (future)?

Basic point of the question, will this raise the break chance or will it stay the same?

P.S. I used 5% just as example.

Edited by wexy

will u get the broken items back also if tankel failed to fix the degraded items

Hmm...

Maybe.

if not then in my opinion players prefer to try to fix ther items on tankel, then waiting to it to get destroyed

so not much people would pay for this global event thing

Um.. one question?

5% chance to break an item (normal, now used) + 5% chance for "broken state"

or

5% chance for any kind of item breaking and then 50% chance for each of degraded (normal as now used)/broken state (future)?

Basic point of the question, will this raise the break chance or will it stay the same?

P.S. I used 5% just as example.

Nothing will change in that area.

normally id say no to a big smelly plant and line, but i really like this, as long as it isnt placed on my favorite map or in my favorite city :P. just currious, have u decided where it would be yet, or would u not tell us, just make us find out.

Cool idea etnropy. Come on everyone, lets recycle! :D :>

Edit: i put roja :P

Edited by ELVARG