Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mog

buy a house

Guest Mog

it might sound a bit of a crazy(or stupid) idea, but what about if players were able to buy a house somewhere in the EL world in which they could enter and store their items (I know there are storages for that) and they could even store the unstackable ones and that they would get some items dropped when they die "delivered" to their place

now I think it would be neat to have a place of your own in EL, but tell me what you think :P

Edited by Mog

it might sound a bit of a crazy(or stupid) idea, but what about if players were able to buy a house somewhere in the EL world in which they could enter and store their items (I know there are storages for that) and they could even store the unstackable ones and that they would get some items dropped when they die "delivered" to their place

now I think it would be neat to have a place of your own in EL, but tell me what you think :P

Sorry, that used to be possible but was stopped. It has also been suggested heaps of times. The search function is really handy. :-)

Yes it has been suggested and declined many times, but look:

http://news.mmosite.com/data/I/n/2006/04/10/2103773657.html

Other features include new resources to be gathered,new armors and weapons, the possibility to become invisible (just for 20 seconds or so), different visibility at night time and during storms, player owned houses, and so on.

Uh huh...and search wouldn't help him...why? :(

Other features include new resources to be gathered,new armors and weapons, the possibility to become invisible (just for 20 seconds or so), different visibility at night time and during storms, player owned houses, and so on.

Uh huh...and search wouldn't help him...why? :omg:

He would have to use google to find the link above :P Lame excuse not to use search. :)

Uh huh...and search wouldn't help him...why? :P

He would have to use google to find the link above :P Lame excuse not to use search. :)

ur sig is noob, i make u a betterr 1 :omg:

It will be deleted either way: go for it vWpr0 :)

The issue is also:

was the interview above done before the posts in forums?

The issue is also:

was the interview above done before the posts in forums?

Maybe...but his post wasn't, I agree :) And even still, no matter which way the issue was falling BEFORE that interview...he still didn't need to suggest it since it's been discussed to death. And since EL is everchanging, searching is a good habit to keep up, not just "search once and forget it" :omg:

Pffff

still....

lame excuse ^_^

I didn't say it is excuse or whatever. I stated my opinion about the topic.

Duh... and what makes you thinkg it was directed to you? :hug: the person it was directed to did answer to it ^_^.

Vanyel