Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cycloonx

Throwing Vials

Hi, I just had this idea while seeing all my stocked vials :brooding:

You can throw vials in pk maps to other players, it can do like 5 damage, maybe 10. :sneaky:

And there should be a chance to stun a player for 1 or 2 turns, this can be caused by glass that scatters around from the vials. The thing is that there are sooo many vials in the game atm due the feasting pots. Maybe they can make them again sellable? B)

missile weapons are in the pipeline I believe. opportunity to fill those empty vials with something more combustable...

Ohh vials full of acid to throw at people! cool.

If we can get these, can we please having something That I have wanted for a long time! Exploding Fire Essences! just throw one and watch it go boom! (anyone who has seen me in RP mode know how often i try and do this). Might raise the low price of FE back up again!

fire alone cannot explode Oo

well techinically, ebcause a vial is a closed space, and hot air expands, as long as the vial didnt melt beforehand, it could explode...not very spectacularly, but it could.

I like the idea of moloktovs and other 'grenade' type projectiles.

Ohh vials full of acid to throw at people! cool.

If we can get these, can we please having something That I have wanted for a long time! Exploding Fire Essences! just throw one and watch it go boom! (anyone who has seen me in RP mode know how often i try and do this). Might raise the low price of FE back up again!

Add a few fe and few energy ess, then you got nice little explosion. Add an efe and there goes half of c2.