Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Noa

Pk Suggestion

I suggest we are able to ask players for a private duel, like how you ask players to trade. This will let players who do not want to go to a PK map and risk being killed by a hostile player like Shivar just to have a friendly fight with a friend. To keep the reason for PK maps so there not useless anymore would be to let these private duels stop when a player reaches a certain amount of HP so there wouldn't be a death in the private duel, and for fun, the winner could be announced in Local Chat. This would also keep the use of pk maps, because in a private duel, players could not die and the winner would not lose any of there stuff, but in a pk map player would lose there stuff.

To keep this from being abused or something, players shouldn't beable to initiate a private duel until 5 or so minutes after a fight with a monster/player. This would make Role Playing more fun for instance, PlayerX is upset that PlayerY won more money from Gamble in the VotD tavern, so they start a duel.

I would like to see a drunken fight in the VotD tavern. :P

Edited by Noa

This is already pending implementation, as is proved in the Progamming forum. You described it almos exactly :P

duel feature has been suggest several times and has already been coded afaik.

Edited by kl4Uz

lol, I tried the search function on the forum but didn't get much. Im glad that is being coded :P Also another thought, do you think training for EXP like this should be allowed? It would be to easy for players to get large amounts of safe exp.