Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JasperCat

Weird timings

I love, repeat LOVE the new speed of alchemy regarding Health Essences, however, whats with 1 Life essence per 4 seconds ??

An LE is 2 lvls lower than a HE, so should be quicker, not like 8 times slower.

59 Alc btw.

Also I am failing SR a lot more and they take longer now. I dont mind I would just like to know why, curious you see.

Pot 42 btw

JasperCat

Yeah, make slowers manu,pots,alch wont help... well, it will help for increasing programming skills, cuz everybody will make afk-manu-clients, cuz noone will have enough patience to make 2k SRs sitting and clicking for hours, they will just get ingreds, run a 'procedure' and go to sleep, and at morning, woah ! 10k stuff ready :-/

Making game slower you make it more boooooring !

There's another topic regarding this in the suggestions forum...but I completely agree once again, making things slower not only makes it more boring, it encourages people to make programs that use some form of autoing for it. I don't think it's right when someone who is 45 levels over the recommended level should have to wait for a long time just to make a single life essence.

..make 2k SRs sitting and clicking for hours..

I used to make 1k silver bars at a time.. it's really not hard to make large quantities of items if you're patient. :D