Eternal Lands Official Forums
shasso

The Eaf Championship

http://www.freewebs.com/theeaf/index.htm <<-- click =)

I think everything is explained there, the goal of this is to stage some interesting duels between the toughest warirors in the land.

Challenge here!

Chickengeorge is the chumpion atm, challenge him if you dare!

(I will edit the post with announcements and such. You should read only the last few posts in the thread because the others are old and irrelevant now.)

Edited by shasso

*No excuses. If you disengage/die because a spell fail, lag, server crash, earthquake, clumsyness, horny gf, you still lost, period.

Loooool :lol:

Shasso, i said i'll challenge you, so... well, i'm challenging you...

Edited: Sometimes tonight Shasso's gonna bite the dust! :)

errm, or me :)

Edited by Paladin

you are too late, DonPedro is the new champion and I challenge him, i want my ass whooped again :)

edit: lol at next post :(

Edited by shasso

And a quote from the fight of Shasso against Don (i haven't edited anything, those 2 lines are one after the other):

Paladin: Shasso Shasso is our man!

shasso is very good at playing dead.

Donpedro i challange you.

cool, good luck, but i hope you read the rules. You loose if you disengage. (except if opponent gives you another chance to fight till death.) And if you lie about using the disengage ring, you won't be able to challenge again.

edit: he did accept it, scarr :(

Edited by shasso

i know i wont use diss ring cuz its items back anyways :-)

if donpedro would accept it would be cool ;-)

edit: i did not refresh page ;-)

Edited by Satan

Pedro won :-)

Screenshots plz :)

Edited by Satan

nobody's able to defeat DonPedro i think

so maybe you can appoint a weaker champion with levels like 40/40 a/d

and then you can only challenge when you're in range of his levels.. like only 5 a/d max higher.. and so on till we end up at the strong levels

Wow. You really need a different champion besides pedro. Or Maybe have a 3 way battle. Pedro vs 2 other people, the 2 other people team pedro then fight each other at the end. Winner = champion

If nobody can defeat him, I will appoint a new and weaker champion.
That is why the dominant players (like mr. Don dude) will kindly retire for a while after a period of asskickin, so the champion won't always be the strongest guy out there

=) Don will retire this week, then two weaklings will fight for the title. Jakies idea is good :unsure:

Guest kylema1992

I think we should have some fun and watch newbies battle each other to death. (Attk4-10)Def4-10).

Edited by kylema1992

Alright already, appoint SKA as the new champion and let the challnges begin. I want the title to work it's way up to my range again, so i can have another shot at it (and probably die again :( )

ok, no hurry.. I will fight don again today or tomorrow, then he retires and SKA will fight vojvoda_ivan for the title, then the challengers can be +7 A/D max i think

edit: both ska and vojvoda are kinda missing in action :(

Edited by shasso

I like this idea, but you forgot about 1 thing which has huge influence on fighting : attributes - phys and coord

Maybe you could use some formula like [(phys+coord)*4]+(att+def) = "determinant of fighting power" (DoFP)

and then allow ppl in range of 10 DoFP to challange champion ?

I like this idea, but you forgot about 1 thing which has huge influence on fighting : attributes - phys and coord

Maybe you could use some formula like [(phys+coord)*4]+(att+def) = "determinant of fighting power" (DoFP)

and then allow ppl in range of 10 DoFP to challange champion ?

i didnt forget, it doesnt matter, the champion picks his oponnent anyway, perks can be taken seconds before match etc..

jakie, ill fight don tommorow (thursday), then he retires and two other ppl will fight for the title. since ska quit and ivan doesnt come online, ill have to find two other guys

i

i

i

v

Edited by shasso