Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rider_of_Rohan

A question

Was just wondering if you all notice your crit rate go up every 10 levels or so. Because i did nothing but SRs from lvl 47-51 and at 48 and 49 i was usually 97-100% on every batch, once i get to levle 50 and 51 i drop to about 90-95% which i know isn't horrible but i just found it interesting. Any way just wanted to see if anyoen else noticed this.

this randomness, I do first 100pot SR'S without lost, but make 5 losts in second 100pot, with pot level 60+

Edited by loly

Ill say its randomness just to cover my but. But yes i had the exact same thing, it also seems like you fail alot more near the end of a lvl. The closer you get the more you fail.

it also seems like you fail alot more near the end of a lvl. The closer you get the more you fail.

I noticed the same, I never made expensive items, like armor, when close to level.

i witnessed this first hand with a guildie who was making vial molds, he was making Vial molds very well thru lvl 23 manu and around 24-26 he failed a heap especially near the end of lvl u prob all know him (golemer) :blush:

~bigk