Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BLK_GOKU

Returning to EL and forgot my password willing to pay

Send a forum PM to Entropy, or PM radu in-game. Be sure to have some type of proof that you are the previous owner. (previous passwords for that character, for example). There is also a charge of real life $ for the recovery, you will need to speak to radu about that.

Guest BLKxGOKU

I have tried contacting him and now that I've tried logging back in with my alt character it's telling me I've been banned

Not sure what your char's name was, but goku isn't banned. If your char was banned for doing something bad, then that will be up to Radu and Aislinn. If you were doing illegal multi trading before rule 5 was removed, it is doubtful you will get your char back. You would have to start a new char.

good luck!

Guest BLKxGOKU

Hello I seem to have and IP band. I think its because I entered the wrong password too many times anyway I can get this lifted plz and thanks (BLKxGOKU)

Hi, just checked and yes the char isn't banned. You probably have a dynamic ip address. Sometimes dynamic ip addresses will change to a ip that has been banned for some reason or another. Try this first, unplug your modem and your router. After a few minutes, plug it all back in. This should reset your ip address to something else. If that doesn't work, then it might be something that admin needs to look at.

That you did manage to log in on a new alt before, seems to indicate that you have a dynamic IP.

But as you don't give any names for the character you want to recover, we can't say much more.

Guest BlkxGoku

I tried resetting and that still didn't work sorry for inconveniencing everyone thank you for the help

Guest BlkxGoku

I've been trying to get over a wrongful band and recover a char for over a month now thanks EL

Logs only show Jeezy playing for a few months in 2008. I see no failed attempts at log-in by Jeezy. The IP you are posting from is not banned.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this