Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest adam

blocked

Guest Kyndor

Think you're supposed to post in the section labled "Bans" rather than the "Help" section.

The people who can deal with your issue will be more likely to see your post if you put it there.

Think you're supposed to post in the section labled "Bans" rather than the "Help" section.

The people who can deal with your issue will be more likely to see your post if you put it there.

You need a forum account to post in Ban.

The char is not banned as you can see here :http://www.eternal-l...r.php?user=Adam

but with a dynamic IP do you get a random IP every time you start your computer. Some of these can be banned.

Edited by Zamirah

You need a forum account to post in Ban.

The char is not banned as you can see here :http://www.eternal-l...r.php?user=Adam

but with a dynamic IP do you get a random IP every time you start your computer. Some of these can be banned.

If you're connecting to the internet via a router (like most anyone at home) it's the router itself that would need to be rebooted. Also most DHCP servers will keep a list of what ip was allocated to who last. to get a new ip you would want to leave the device powered off for long enough that someone else grabs the ip that you were previously using

And even that is incomplete (for at least some ISPs): my IP address gets reshuffled after a certain time (at least every 24h?) while the router stays connected and active...

So, I can log in w/o seeing the IP-ban message, then after a while, quietly playing, I can get disconnected, and see the red message when logging in again. Note that I haven't

touched my router during that time.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this