Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bash_it_YeTi

Best way to train magic?

To make lv 27 use Shield spell. Then u can train magic on Life Drain to got magic 35-40. When u make lv 35 u can try Mana Drain spell with magic pots, or waiting till lv 40 and then train on MD. Now Mana Drain was best to train :) You can train on that spell till lv 49 of magic (100% chance for Restoration spell) and more. That's mine way to make magic.

PumbaPL

If you don't feel like running around casting LD on random animals you can try magic immunity - cast it whenever you have free mana (mixing at the storage for example) - other than that, what PumbaPL said :)

Edited by Lotheneil

Guest Trojan_Knight
To make lv 27 use Shield spell. Then u can train magic on Life Drain to got magic 35-40. When u make lv 35 u can try Mana Drain spell with magic pots, or waiting till lv 40 and then train on MD. Now Mana Drain was best to train :P You can train on that spell till lv 49 of magic (100% chance for Restoration spell) and more. That's mine way to make magic.

PumbaPL

No offense.. But there is no longer 100% restoration based on just the ability to cast it at level etc. Due to the need of reasoning, will, your magic level, etc many things now play a role in restoration and magic. But for the most part. Everything else I pretty much agree with.. I use to do a lot of bones to gold. But that was long long ago lol..

To make lv 27 use Shield spell. Then u can train magic on Life Drain to got magic 35-40. When u make lv 35 u can try Mana Drain spell with magic pots, or waiting till lv 40 and then train on MD. Now Mana Drain was best to train :P You can train on that spell till lv 49 of magic (100% chance for Restoration spell) and more. That's mine way to make magic.

PumbaPL

No offense.. But there is no longer 100% restoration based on just the ability to cast it at level etc. Due to the need of reasoning, will, your magic level, etc many things now play a role in restoration and magic. But for the most part. Everything else I pretty much agree with.. I use to do a lot of bones to gold. But that was long long ago lol..

the 100% chance on restoration is meant as No Fail restoration :)

and that still is when you reach lvl 49 :)

PumbaPL

the 100% chance on restoration is meant as No Fail restoration :)

and that still is when you reach lvl 49 :)

Not exactly sure of this as astro may have a say in this matter.

No, astro only influences the strength of the spell, i.e. how many health points you restore, not your magic level and thus not your chance to fail or not fail. So, in conclusion level 49 is still the "no fail level" of the restoration spell.

yea ermabwed is right. Astro is just strenght of the spell.

so life drain is the way eh.

guess instead of just using restore during training..got to use life drain now........*sigh* guess i have to alc lots now.or use lots of money.

While training magic by casting shield or MI no cooldown in TD is very useful.

I've been using PL sto <=> TD entrance on alt. Drink srs inside and cast spells outside,

or if you feel brave enough do both inside TD.

Chances to meet anyone there and die are very low but don't forget dis rings anyway.