Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ProHibited

Instance time!

Hey!

As you all know there has been lots of talk about what to do in order to get more players playing the pk server.

~200 characters available.

~125 log on every 14 days

~100 log on every 7 days

I don't know how many players this resembles but i'm sure we can do better!

So, to get people to log on and actually play, we need to do some fun stuff. Player hosted events are fun and invasions are great too. There are also instances ingame, and I think its about time we start using them on a regular basis.

Please respond if you are capable of participating in instances, and on which days/times you would like to go. I am sure there are enough accounts with high enough a/d to make this happen.

;)

I'm a level 6 mule able to help in the 60-80 instance.

Mostly evenings and weekends, Pacific Time Zone (GMT-8).

For me I just don't know when I will have enough time to do an instance. So I will just check the online page or try to be online at times when I expect others to be online so I can just join in :( If others could do the same, we might end up online with enough players without a pre-set date/time.

80-100, or 100+ :)

A list of so called active players might give us some idea of who would be able to do an instance and at what lvl

Patriot/Talon18

Bkc56

Goot/Bromber

Chris

Requiem

Petroc

Rogue

Cyprom

Shadow

Spike

Theno1jackass

Andi_ROX

KoDdy

Piggy

ProHibited

Rotation

Yaser

Area

Dht

DarkGuard

Lewis carrol

Handyman

Prohibited as this is your thread why not start putting them into instance lvl's i can be in 80-100 and 100+ will a boost pot

There might some still to add

Handy

Edited by handyman

A list of so called active players might give us some idea of who would be able to do an instance and at what lvl

Patriot/Talon18

Bkc56

Goot/Bromber

Chris

Requiem

Petroc

Rogue

Cyprom

Shadow

Spike

Theno1jackass

Andi_ROX

KoDdy

Piggy

ProHibited

Rotation

Yaser

Area

Dht

DarkGuard

Lewis carrol

Handyman

You forgot about me Handy :(

Im in for a 80-100 instance anytime.

-Gieras

The point if entertainment and teamwork. If that's too hard for you to realise, well, I pity you.

And patriot/talon is not active anymore. He left a few days ago due to RL stuff.

u find it entertaining to loose rostogols, poof HE's/srs? awesome, go fight an ice dragon, dont get other people to go in an instance and die for you

Edited by ChrisC

u find it entertaining to loose rostogols, poof HE's/srs? awesome, go fight an ice dragon, dont get other people to go in an instance and die for you

only a char buying noob like you will die to a mob like icy on a no cooldown server...

btw did u even try any of the drags? they are easy...for me anyway (i got scales ...i dont bs like u) :)

oh and to be on topic ...im not intrested in the instance(not yet anyway) but u guys have fun.

Okie, anyone who feels like joining can join in I hope. Does anyone know from where and up in the high scores accounts are able to join the 80-100 instance?

And I don't think lots of rostogols will be lost, like how often do you die in an invasion when getting multied :) The mobs are like rabbits but then stronger.

For me, highest chance I can be online is Friday/Saturday 15:00-17:30 Or 18:00-20:30. Or, starting next week, after ~21:00. For any other time I will try to adapt and be online for as long an instance might take.

That is (GMT+0)

Edit: I also killed dragons! But not with melee :)

Edited by ProHibited

yeh, to kill dragons with range is easy, ive done a few ice dragons... but, melee, only handy can do that (with mirror perk) so, if u want to go do 100-120, handy will have to tank everything, burning lots of HE/srs, so i guess we all just come in with full and give it all to handy, we might be able to complete the 2nd wave or so

I'm not talking about finishing it. I'm talking about trying it. And I'm sure we can finish it in like 3-4 tries no prob with good planning. If you cry about losing a pixel or two, this game ain't for you I guess.

Obsessed with Handyman :)

Its much better to work in a team.

Hey leave them alone its ok to be obsessed with me :)

No seriously Chris this game is not about winning its about having fun enjoying the fight achieving the goals getting the adrenalin going.

otherwise we would just buy loads of giant stones stand back healing them as they fight for us.

On the other hand having someone geared up for defense that can tank is a good strategy

Handy

yeh, to kill dragons with range is easy, ive done a few ice dragons... but, melee, only handy can do that (with mirror perk) so, if u want to go do 100-120, handy will have to tank everything, burning lots of HE/srs, so i guess we all just come in with full and give it all to handy, we might be able to complete the 2nd wave or so

lol i wasnt talking about range killing.....i have killed all of my drag with sword...

me & segor have teamed up many times for icy (numerous times giants/yetis => and have gotten rare book dropS)

b4 reset i teamed up with gambit/kit and killed 1 red 1black & 3 icy (melee combat only)...well kit shot them while we tanked.

and alone i have killed just 2 red drag

and yea handy is pr0...killed couple of red drags with him during invasion and he is a really good tanker

I don't like to tank high lvl mobs, too many breaks :happy: Anyone can kill anything, its more about resource usage. Melee is so overrated.

cant even kill yeti, nvm dragons in melee...

Edited by ProHibited

dragon kills just with sword

I cant kill the Red dragon easily in one go that is with out restocking or dissing from the combat and i have even killed black dragon in one go, But with bad astro i might need to restock once and to kill the ice dragon, I Have never killed it in one go i do need to visit the store and restock the one time so we either need harder mobs on this server or cool down on srs. That would make us team up and have more fun, at the moment there is no challenge.

Handy

Edited by handyman