Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nixxy4ever

need a way to level manufacturing

im level 35 and im so confused at what to do to level

was told leather helmets are good but dont make any kind of profit but then was told s2es are the way to go

i dont mind if i dont make a profit i just want to manu as quickly and effectively as i can

im level 35 and im so confused at what to do to level

was told leather helmets are good but dont make any kind of profit but then was told s2es are the way to go

i dont mind if i dont make a profit i just want to manu as quickly and effectively as i can

You might want to read http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40020.

In there, I posted this:

Since the addition of the TG garrison daily quest, the sales of leather helms, leather gloves and leather boots have gone up significantly. I suggest you keep 100 of each in stock at all times. Those items will sell significantly better on Sun Tzu days. You can even cash in yourself from time to time.

After you get good enough of levels for it, steel shields, steel chain, titanium short swords also sell pretty well for the garrison quests. Do NOT make iron chainmail and try to sell it to the folk for the garrison quest. Buy those in WSC instead, if you want to try to sell them to folk.

If you have good enough of a manu level and enough carry capacity to do it well enough, making s2e and selling them for 1050-1100gc each works out pretty well. Some people will buy the bars and FE for this, but the bar prices are crazy lately. I use my profit from s2e mixing to buy more coal (from a bag) and big books of manufacturing.

These are the alternatives that I know of right now for if you don't want to grind your life away on leather helms. Good luck.

Of course, there are a number of other valid points.

I suggest you start doing the daily quest at the TG garrison and keep track of what it wants. Tons of lazy people will buy any garrison items you have each and every day and especially on Sun Tzu day.

I wish you luck.

i do that quest already but usually too tired i dont remember what i did an hour after ive finished lol, will read that thanks

Make sure you have a stock of all the items for manu daily - either bought from npc or self mixed. Sit in tg store and watch local / ch3 for buyers - esp near the start of #day.

Many sales and you will get a few levels fairly quickly.

As for long term - then yes it is leather helms or s2e - and lots of them!

i do that quest already but usually too tired i dont remember what i did an hour after ive finished lol, will read that thanks

The game has a notepad feature. I suggest you check it out. It can be very useful.