Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Norad

May I create an Alt so I can have a bot

Hi wanted to ask before going any furthur. I know I'm not aloud to have any alts due to past events. I was just wondering if I could create an Alt lvl him alittle so he can be turned into a Bot.

Norad

Asking to create a charater so I can make him into a trade bot :D

Edited by Norad

I'm reviewing your history and your logs since. Meanwhile, while I'm reviewing and pondering it, consider these points and questions:

1. Are you clear on bot rules and what you can and can't do wtih bots?

2. Also you need to remember that it is still considered an alt up until it's officially bottified so you can't interact with it with norad (or give other people stuff to stock it for you).

3. It's not to be joint owned and used as a means to get stuff back and forth between characters.

So that said, and assuming your logs check out ok, do you still want one?

Yes I have done exstencive research on it and still want one. I understand all the rules and have also asked ppl in game alot of question pertaining to a trade bot. also plz if u could list any char names u would have me ban from trading with it so there is no confussion on my part to who it can trade with and who it cant. I request this because I've been on muti- IP address and dont remember who all might have been on the same IP as me.

ty Norad

kk tyvm :D idk how long its going to take me to lvl him where I'll want him or even have the rl $ to have him made into a bot but surely my intentions are pure at heart and he will be a trade bot eventually I'll even come back here and edit my post giving out the name when hes created.

ty u wont be dissapointed Norad

Edit

Radon

Edited by Norad

Dont be taking to long to create the char or dont take to long making him into a trade bot. Either way if I get him lvl'ed to where I want him and dont have the rl$ yet I'll stop playing him untill I do have enough fair enough?

Norad

Dont be taking to long to create the char or dont take to long making him into a trade bot.

Don't take too long making him into a bot.

Either way if I get him lvl'ed to where I want him and dont have the rl$ yet I'll stop playing him untill I do have enough fair enough?
Fair enough. :)