Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the_grud

Customs......Anonymous

Having asked Radu if allowed to advertise customs and been given the O.K. I presume this post is permissable.

If not please delete.

Anonymous ordered custom armor and cape I did the designs and she OK,d them

,I have now discovered that she also ordered the same set from another custom designer.

I have left several Mercators asking for her to contact me ...all ignored.

If you are a custom designer you are warned

Edited by the_grud

If you haven't been paid after delivering the customs, your best action might be to contact the person hosting them and discuss with him/her what actions can be taken.

I dont deliver the customs until I am paid.

I was making the point of the time I spent designing the customs for anonymous and her not having the decency to cancel or reply to my mercators..also a considerable amount of time can be spent on some customs if the *customer* is picky.....and as I said I showed her the completed customs which she was happy with...then seems to have gone to another custom designer....if she had said she didnt approve of the customs fair enough..(she would have been the first EVER)

This is a dispute? You made some sh*t customs and the customer didn't like them, so said customer went to another for them instead. No scam transpired, so why cry?

As anonymous is the only person to see the completed customs ,and as you are using the same *phrasing* as the conversation I had with Anonymous I say Hi Anonymous alt.

Nice try.

I can go back in my chat logs and show you AGAIN your response to the customs I completed for you?

But this time post them here not in PM

First of all that character is not my alt, so you are wrong there. Nice try. Secondly if they truly liked your work, they would have not went elsewhere, and you shouldn't be butthurt for trying to sell someone some half-assed work. Thirdly, anyone could bullshit you all day whether they like, they dislike, we like, everyone likes cause at the end of the day you try to sell subpar customs for double the price of other customs designers. Btw, said person was NOT the only one who seen the customs, so you are wrong again. Do yourself a favor, make a wise business decision and delete the thread.

[14:08:51] [PM from Anonymous: did you make your own customs?]

[PM from Anonymous: they look really good :)]

[PM from Anonymous: what do you charge for customs?]

[PM to Anonymous: 10k per item...torso is 2 itmes+1kgc to sir_odie bot krosis to host] ]

[PM to Anonymous: i always show you before you pay]

[PM from Anonymous: good deal :)]

[PM from Anonymous: how much will thos cost me? and how long does it take? :)]

PM to Anonymous: //4 items =40kgc +1k gc to sir odie ]

PM to Anonymous: i,m away wed i try get done...if not friday

.........PM from Anonymous: cool beans :) im excited]..... [PM to Anonymous: should look good]

Also asked me to custom a cape for angel wings...showed her previous wings.

[PM from Anonymous: oh my lanta, im pumped!]