Eternal Lands Official Forums
Stricken

Counters and Pass times

I was thinking about blodoks gyps harv amout... that must be HUGE, and the emu on them are 10 each :P

I have 200k gyps in my counter (and I think I must had 200-300k before reseted it) so Blodoks what u got? 1mil :P (10k mil emu used :D)

485k Tree Shrooms in current counter. Over a million in inventory.

Does that earn me the prize for the most worthless high harvest counter?

647k coal on my counters

Also working on killing 100+ of every monster/animal in the game (arctic chim, yeti, giant, red/black dragon and sslessar) are the only ones left... I will get there eventually

I have 250k gypsum in my counter (when I install a new game's version I delete all, so I don't remember the old counters)

The counter is not reliable:

- For sure I harvested much more, like I made more (and even less :icon13: ... see below) things of that I have in my counter. The problem is when the game crash (C++ errors, etc) where only a #save can fix the accurate number.

- Today, for example, I noticed a thing: I have 4 summoned red dragons when I summoned 1 dragon in game and 3 dragons in the test server.

redsummonedxg5.png

Edited by Blodoks

- Today, for example, I noticed a thing: I have 4 summoned red dragons when I summoned 1 dragon in game and 3 dragons in the test server.

redsummonedxg5.png

Counter are per character name - not server dependent - ie your counters are the sum of live + test server ;-)

wow quite a lot of mulleins :whistle:

Ive harved nearly 60k mullein just for getting harv experience in PL :P

My most harvested thing is silver with ~220k but im harving thousands more by the day atm.

While harv'ing I talk with guildies/friends, watch TV, browse forums and internet, etc. Harv'ing sure can be boring sometimes but its still an important part of the game :bangwall:

Yeah, counters are local. So, this means it's possible to fiddle with the counter's actual #'s yourself. :o

Do you have any idea how to open the counter logs with this new version? My computer thinks it's a music file :)

ti ore > blue lupines on my old counter :pickaxe:

3 mil+ lupines back then heheh

Im not sure what is now in my tops for counters but I did take this screen shot about 1-2 months ago and its much higher now.

alcstats.jpg

*EDIT* BTW I usually browse the forums and/or the internet while harvesting.

Edited by Paul Brown