Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Jonny88

Graphics problems since 1.9.2

Guest Jonny88

Hi

Updated my client and now having graphics problems, quite simply they are with textures, on the ground and on characters, and transparency seems to be part of the issue, things which should render transparent (minimaps, behind text, skills bar) show with black background. Updated to latest video driver which improved FPS but not these issues. Tried poorman, but that made the issue worse turning all characters completely white. I have also tried shadows on/off and shadow bug on/off

Video card: ATI Radeon HD 4250

Vendor ID: ATI Technologies Inc.

OpenGL Version: 3.3.10834 Compatibility Profile Context

Many thanks, also I cannot validate my forum account

Jonny88

That sounds like you're using the old data. Check you installed the update into the correct place (over the old data) and that your data_dir is set to the right directory; check the path in $HOME/.elc/main/el.ini.

Guest Jonny88

This Problem was caused by a FULL INSTALL not an update, so I don't know what caused it. Seen the exact same on another machine. Both resolved by going back to 1.9.1 and using the suggested upgrade path

This Problem was caused by a FULL INSTALL not an update, so I don't know what caused it. Seen the exact same on another machine. Both resolved by going back to 1.9.1 and using the suggested upgrade path

I get it even with update..Linux.

I get it even with update..Linux.

Mm. Some progress. partial

I notices stuff in error logs 'cant find..size wrong' etc.. so have deleted el/meshes and el/textures and reinstalled these directories from FULL installation.

Hair and clothes back eye candy works but my BOOTS HAVE VANISHED!!! also squares on board still borked..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.