Eternal Lands Official Forums
woo

What are you lvl'ing on?

started of like everyone, with fabrics..when dye got introduced, i started on black dye..Im making a combo now between the 2, since leveling on fabric is more expensive but dye is harder to get ingreds for, alhto cheaper to level.

Cant wait for the clothes to get maeable :confused:

Before xmas, Entropy? (after all..who needs the Santa hat after xmas..)

Jez

Making 100 of every dye now.. Not much but I can't afford to buy Saltpeter and it takes way too long to harvest Dung. I'm kinda stuck in Tailoring :confused:

More or less what I can get my hands on. Mostly orange, and I try to get some dung/saltpeter every now and then, then mostly purple or blue dye.

Black & White will cover the 40% of the colors,

so I'm planning to make almost all black dye

I don't think so, many players have already black shirt, black pants.

at the moment, I'm collecting (buying/harvesting) all the resources I need. Then will come back and mix mix mix. :) Will make mostly the red and black dye's. :)

Im doing tailor too :D

If i don't give up i will do 5k of oranges and 1k of all others for a start ^^ for now just gathering when Blue lets me :):P

after all..who needs the Santa hat after xmas..

I can think in Carnaval and other things :)

after all..who needs the Santa hat after xmas..

I can think in Carnaval and other things :)

I can think of a few other uses as well slave :)

Edited by Blue

I made lvl 24 on fabrics (right about 5.7k fabrics), I believe, then dye came out. Due to my wonderful guild I've been getting a lot of saltpeter and I've been making predominantly blue dye (I have something like 6.5k of it, I think; I've already closed EL; blue is most economical in many ways, between food points, availability of ingredients, and failure rate), but also purple (I think I have about 4k) and some black (about 2k or so?). I've now made about 16k dye (yes, you read right) and just made tailoring level 37 tonight. And in case you'd heard that rumor about lvl 37 -- I just asked Acelon who asked Ent, and apparently it wasn't true. If you don't know what rumor I'm talking about then it doesn't matter, since it wasn't true.

Dye, btw, is not really cheaper than fabrics, not per item, only per item/experience.

lilcnoot

Edited by LilBear

Made 1000 Fabric and now making 100 of each dye. Started with red and am working my way up to black. Now making purple. After black I'll be done and start reading the fabric dyeing book. Really hope we'll be able to start dying fabrics by the time that book is done :devlish:

I've been making predominantly blue dye

Only proves that you have good taste :)

I agree about blue dye being the best if you have the luck to work with an engineer for free...

And in case you'd heard that rumor about lvl 37 -- I just asked Acelon who asked Ent, and apparently it wasn't true.

Rumor now is in level 38 u missed it by one :P

And is cool u have your privacy off and other top tailors... always cool to see the level of who is leading :)

lol Hades, I don't believe y00! And yes, I don't mind having my privacy off or even giving advice if asked. It's nice being rank 1, but if/when someone takes over I won't be crushed either. It's all just for fun ;)

lilcnoot

I'm ashamed to admit it :icon13: , but it took me 12 hours to figure out why we are using air ess to dye fabric, and not water ess. Then finally I realized it - we're using spray paint :icon13:

Being at magic lvl 39 aes aren't exactly what I wanted to use for tailoring :P but I made it that far on shield, restore, and ttp so I suppose I can just continue that way.

Off I go to do some more graffiti B)

lilcnoot

Edit. PS: New post instead of edit to the previous one for a bump, so that people will actually read this. *looks beseechingly at mods*

Edited by LilBear

made about 240 orange dyes or so now, at 25 exp apiece, it's pretty nice :o

Making 100 of every dye now.. Not much but I can't afford to buy Saltpeter and it takes way too long to harvest Dung. I'm kinda stuck in Tailoring :P

Buy The Dung make Saltpetre and Wola you have Saltpetre!

hehe only 9gc, instead of 75.

9gc? it makes ~2gc a piece. na-ah. you must be dreaming. dung price is ~7gcs, it makes 35gcs for 1 saltpetre +loss. and you need book of saltpetre 10kgcs and 20k pages. now tell me which one's better? make saltpetre but spend a week studying non-stop, or buy dye from the shop at 50gcs a vial? ;)

Edited by DHT

9gc? it makes ~2gc a piece. na-ah. you must be dreaming. dung price is ~7gcs, it makes 35gcs for 1 saltpetre +loss. and you need book of saltpetre 10kgcs and 20k pages. now tell me which one's better? make saltpetre but spend a week studying non-stop, or buy dye from the shop at 50gcs a vial? B)

hmm you may have a Point.