Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest China_Mike

Where do I go to create a new account?

Guest China_Mike

Hi all

I have played WoW, LotRO, L of Ultima. I cannot for the life of me find WHERE I go to create an account to play!

I downloaded the zip files (I have Linux). I had no trouble installing; the game itself popped up. There are fields to enter username and password, plus "Create a new Character", and a settings button. I would really like to play!

You can email me at: china DOT mike AT hotmail DOT com or Twitter "At"chinamikey

THANKS

Erm... you clickthe create a new character and create oe then play.....

EL is free to play - no need to vreate any account - just create a character and login.

Edited by Raz

To elaborate a bit on Raz's answer:

To play, just create a new character with the 'Create a new Character' button in the start-up screen, and follow the instructions.

Then login and play :)

If you want to participate on the forum, you can create an account here as well. That account is completely separate from your in-game character.

Just create a forum account here, and then after receiving and replying to the validation email, post in this thread to complete the process

To elaborate a bit on revis's answer: :D

You can have only 1 account on the forum. When you create it now, and your currect name may be Guest_China_Mike_*, then you will keep that name forever. You can no longer change the forum nickname. So think well before choosing a name. In my oppinion, choosing a good name is important, because you talk to people like that. Yes you do.. EL is a small community and it's safe to say we all know each other, at least by name. You would never talk to someone like: Hi xy0193, how are you today. I usually ignore these people. It is annoying, too difficult to remember,too difficult to type it correctly.. And on top of that I don't want to feel that I talk to an android, but to a real life person with a brain behind the keyboard.

So,.. you choose how you want your character to look like, you give it a good name ! and then (many forgot this step) you must read the rules ! (What also many people don't know) You must click on the titles to open the paragraph so you can actually read it lol!! :P

Guest_China_Mike_* , it is nice that you have taken your time to file a complaint (I think this is the proper language in USA*) to let us know how we can help you. Eternal Lands (EL) has a great community and you will always find someone who can help you (even not EL related things). Of course not only american people play here, but also many from europe. If you are from asia as your name suggests then you will be more exotic however :happy: .

SolarStar - Guild JOKE

Yes I had to troll at this paragraph, there are so many ridiculous things going on that I can't find words for it. NSA, TSA - just to name a few.

snape-boggart.jpg

Edited by SolarStar

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this