Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
THEARROW

Ban

Hello. The character shortcut is ban. I don't know why, I bought it from the owner 5 days ago. I did nothing to get it ban but after I bought some people told me the owner was not a nice person. If it could be un ban I would be very thankful. THANK YOU-THEARROW

You might want to think about who you share with and buy characters from. No way I'm unlocking characters that you share with people who are permanently banned.

I also will add that you have quite a collection of shared characters on your IP, several at least that have gone back and forth with teotwawki and his many characters. So don't tell me that this is just "one bought character" because you make a habit of sharing with him.

Wasn't it just about a year ago teot was your biggest enemy? Was that all an act to hide something else you 2 were doing?

I dont think it was teot iam still glad he is ban the person i bought it from was sirtank and this person was in my guild as shortcut and said they wanted fo sell it for armor for there tank so i bought it from them

Edited by THEARROW

Oh, thank you. I had not known it was him, my guild leader accepted him not knowing either. And I talked to him for a few weeks and he said he wanted to sell it , the shortcut character, and I was not sharing the character at this time so then I said I'd buy it so I would have a character in 60-80 range and I paid him gold coins and he gave me password I changed it then only I knew it then. 5 days later today i was ban ---thank you I now know why and I will definitely not associate with sir tank any more, he seemed cool but that must just be the work of a scammer, thanks

Edited by THEARROW

Guest Mr. Thomas Carl Cross

Knowing THEARROW as I do, I must say that yes, He does indeed buy anbd sell with some shady people, BUT...in His defence, "MOST" honorable players are too busy with their Main and their Alt., to get into buying and selling of Characters, so yeah...He's mostly stuck dealing with white trash 50% of the time.
THEARROW...I'm not your Father, and I'm not telling you what you should or shouldn't do...that's all on you. But, when dealing with Trash, remember : It's a 50-50 shot in the dark that you will get what you want when buying any Character. It could be a good deal, it could be locked or blocked...you never know.
I know bothering a Mod isn't really advisable...but...you can always ask one, and hope they are not too busy or see it as too trivial to answer in the 1st place....and ask then what they can tell you about the Character "X" , and see what they tell you. It just "might" be the easier way around, rather than buying it first,( if you don't get ripped off ) and THEN wondering why it's blocked or locked. Can't hurt to ask and try it first, you know ?
With all due respect,
Tokie

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this