Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
guinevereanne

But Why?

So, I on scholar day I made a bunch of a/d indicators for engeneering, gave one to a guildy and ha to explain what it was. Since it was local of course someoneelse was paying attention, and was doing the same exact thing! Turns out teh only reason he was building engeneering was to make the astrology stones. And I'll admit it, thats the only reason I'm trying to build it as well.

So, I was just wondering, why is everyone else building engeneering? Because its a new skill? Its got different stuff? What's up?

And how has everyone else been building their skill? Or affodring the books for that matter :D

A well, I'm a curious cat, and while that may kill me, satisfaction will bring me back ;)

Guin :omg:

because there will be landmines and you will be able to blow people's asses up :D

I'm not training engineering though :omg:

Edited by vytukas

So, I was just wondering, why is everyone else building engeneering?
I started engineering simply so it wouldn't be my lowest skill. Now I work on it simply so I don't have to drop the hourly dung harvests in bags to poof. As I say to folks, it's my highest skill that I don't work on.

I'm engineering because of 2 reasons now

1. I want to get all skills above a certain level. Currently Engineering is the only one below 35 (33)
  2. I spent a massive amount of gc on Dung and I can't let it be in vain! :)

Edited by Cyprom

I started engineering to have it i case of good uses, i love what we can do by beeing a engineer :D