Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Christo

Recommend Level for making SR's and Feastings

Can anyone tell me what the reccomend level (the level that i will get the least failures at) for Spirit Restorations and Feastings?

Can anyone tell me what the reccomend level (the level that i will get the least failures at) for Spirit Restorations and Feastings?

level 178? :D

I dont quite understand your question, thats when you'll get least failures I would guess (highest potion level you can get, iirc).

I started making them at level 25 or so, I failed a bunch but got to 30+ fast and failing wasnt THAT often.

~KgN

ok thanks ... the question one was a werid one ... what i meant was what level and i start making them?

Okay I get it now. I started 25 and wasnt to bad, because you level very fast. but I've heard of people starting at 20. Just try to make, like, 50 and find out how you like it.

~KgN

The level the Encyc gives is 20, although on the PK server, I started making them at 15, with a +astro, and I got to 20 very fast, although I would say I good level to make them with the exp, is about 34+, shouldn't get to many fails then.. Best way to level potion is coord pots in the potion school, providing you make your own vials. :) lol

Thanks ... glad you get in now KaGeN lol ;) and thanks superman :(. I will start making SR's 25.

Edited by Sir Christo