Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BTW

Templar Knights

TKN stands for Templar Knights, and aims to become a guild of players who group together to provide mutual help within the online game, Eternal Lands.

We welcome new members at whatever level or experience and, unlike most, will even accept those with a minimum skill level of less than 20. We don't mind what age you are, but if you are under the age of 16, its important that you let us know.

TKN aims to be a truly international guild, accepting members from the UK, USA, France, Nederlands, India and Poland. So don't worry if English is not your first language, or what timezone you are in.

TKN is run on democratic grounds that provides opportunity for all members to participate. We will have a body called 'Council' comprising of individuals who's role is essentially to look after others within the guild and decide guild policy. The whole guild will get to elect a Guild Master every three months, and who's role is to oversee and manage the Guild Council.

TKN will have a structure that will allow all members to progress in rank to up to Guild Council, based on service and loyalty to the guild. Hence, everyone has the opportunity to progress at a rate and in a way that suits them best.

The whole point of being in a guild is to have fun, hence, we're not loaded down with lots of strict rules and requirements, just the usual no scamming, bag-jumping, serping or begging. What we'd like is to encourage are members who are friendly, inclusive and want to make the game fun for others.

If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you, and you can be assured of a very warm welcome. Just leave a message on this forum, thanks very much, or if you would like to switch over from the main server to join TKN over here in the PK Server then let any member of the "council" of the main Server's TKN Guild.

Yay TKN :)

PS. This Guild is open for recruiting but is not yet made in the PK server, it will be made as soon as possible

Ok so we have yet another Rip off of Caliphears guild.

Wonderful.

Are you being serious? a rip off of Caliphears guild? TKN is still going strong in the main server and on PhysX on the main server I was in TKN and there was no sign of Caliphear why are you bringing up old history? Move on!

Because the guildies of TKN completely hijacked her guild name, tag, hell even forums? :D

It's all a carbon copy of her guild and pretending otherwise is bs.

The fact that they let you in, is only even more demeening.

Yes well they didn't know who I was and I think you should discuss that with Themuntdregger not me. Thanks!

Yes well they didn't know who I was and I think you should discuss that with Themuntdregger not me. Thanks!

I'd rather not :>

Why Inferno! Fancy finding you trolling this thread lol.

Just a small suggestion but, provided you're not concerned about your poor little epeen being shortened any more than already happened under the Fate thread, wouldn't it be a fun thing for you to go create your very own topic on the matter of Caliphear's silly feud against TKN.

Might save you the effort of hijacking every other topic just to suck-up to her.

btw PhysX, gratz and well done on starting a TKN guild on the the PK server.

Edited by themuntdregger

I'd rather not :>

Why themuntdregger! Fancy finding you trolling this thread lol.

The pk server really does not need another 1 person guild tbh, waste of gc, stay guildless then I can pk you lol

More guilds also means more players, at least 1 more per guild.. Hows the population doing btw?

The pk server really does not need another 1 person guild tbh, waste of gc, stay guildless then I can pk you lol

More guilds also means more players, at least 1 more per guild.. Hows the population doing btw?

not really more than usually ;D