Eternal Lands Official Forums
TheComet

Best spot for snakes?

Well I've been to a few places to gather snake skins, Selain's Temple, WS Beach, Naralik, ect, but they are always spread out as hell and it takes too long to gather the hundred green/red snake skins I need for a quick training session

anyone have a hotspot they're willing to share?

Look like there are many in Bethel but you need mm cape. If dchims don't ignore you.

I think there still are in Melinis outside the city, mm cape needed here too.

Have never been hunting them, only seen many seen when I go to the mines, so maybe not good spawns.

Naralik is the best..

I hunted them for summoning. I found the best way was to summon 10 or so and walk round, letting your summons do the killing ;-)

Look like there are many in Bethel but you need mm cape. If dchims don't ignore you.

I think there still are in Melinis outside the city, mm cape needed here too.

Have never been hunting them, only seen many seen when I go to the mines, so maybe not good spawns.

MM perk \o/

well, you can find them in dp good too or you can find them in selian temple theres alot there iirc cuz my last visit was like 2 years back

Taking easy maps only into account, Naralik is the best. I've needed 60 red snake skins for the Aluwen quest recently and it's been a bit over an hour to get them there (plus some green ones additionally)

buy your self a couple of bear, tiger or armed orc stones, and let them do the hunting for you...save your self the frustration of trying to click on those little slitherly snakes. :)

buy your self a couple of bear, tiger or armed orc stones, and let them do the hunting for you...save your self the frustration of trying to click on those little slitherly snakes. ;)

I make em :icon13:

Naralik is the best..

I hunted them for summoning. I found the best way was to summon 10 or so and walk round, letting your summons do the killing ;-)

Agree 100% :icon13:

Naralik is the best..

I agree! :icon13:

If you're in a guild see if your guildies will help you get snakeskins. I agree with Naralik too but the grass gets in the way a lot.

If you're in a guild see if your guildies will help you get snakeskins. I agree with Naralik too but the grass gets in the way a lot.

If you use your summons - they attack the snakes - so the grass is no problem...

And don't forget to MD the large spiders - more EP per EMU - and magic training as a bonus!

Edited by Raz

buy your self a couple of bear, tiger or armed orc stones, and let them do the hunting for you...save your self the frustration of trying to click on those little slitherly snakes. :P

I make em :D

If you can make them, why are you wasting your time and LE /srs on snakes?