Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Domino

Beware when trading with LightPresent

Is this STILL being argued over ... FFS ... Look at the number of shekels (gold coins) in the sale window.

Changing prices between transactions is what shopkeepers do. No you don't get the crazy good price you think you saw three months ago.

If you are too ... stupid ... to look at the transaction price ... there's not much we can do for you but sell you swampland in Florida.

I am not a bot owner, but this time i am on their side.

Also, the taking advantage of low sell from one bot and higher buy from another is COMPLETELY LEGAL in the game... If you want some cheese with your whine ... go buy some.

Susje,

You really don't know when to shut up do you?

That pricing over the haidir passes was in no way deliberate - and you should consider yourself very lucky your bots were not cleaned out completely. Was it illegal I doubt it, as Revi says - many ways to do that legally - just a very, very badly written automation.

You are always the first to take advantage of anyone else mis-pricing items on their bots - and guess what it's your alt that does the trade.....

p.s. guess who is now going to get banned from Susje's bots :)

Is that your opinion as a moderator or as a player?

Player of course.

Is this STILL being argued over ... FFS ... Look at the number of shekels (gold coins) in the sale window.

Changing prices between transactions is what shopkeepers do. No you don't get the crazy good price you think you saw three months ago.

If you are too ... stupid ... to look at the transaction price ... there's not much we can do for you but sell you swampland in Florida.

I am not a bot owner, but this time i am on their side.

Also, the taking advantage of low sell from one bot and higher buy from another is COMPLETELY LEGAL in the game... If you want some cheese with your whine ... go buy some.

:hehe:

Thanks for your support, Ikaris. By the way, Ikaris is not my alt/friend/guildie/relative if somebody thougth it....

Susje,

You really don't know when to shut up do you?

That pricing over the haidir passes was in no way deliberate - and you should consider yourself very lucky your bots were not cleaned out completely. Was it illegal I doubt it, as Revi says - many ways to do that legally - just a very, very badly written automation.

You are always the first to take advantage of anyone else mis-pricing items on their bots - and guess what it's your alt that does the trade.....

p.s. guess who is now going to get banned from Susje's bots :)

Is that your opinion as a moderator or as a player?

Player of course.

Oh, nice. Another guy guessing telling lies about me but as player, not in his moderator role.

Man, I don't know why you are a moderator. You are not a moderate person and you are partial with your friends and enemies. You don't like me and show it often flaming me in @@6 like another troll there. Ok, we are tied: I don't like you, but... why you don't like me? Because I have success as bot owner and you don't? Maybe I banned a friend/guildie of yours?. An advice: try to be Raz the impartial moderator and not a dark and sad guy who engages in flames with another players at the first opportunity. Being a moderator you have some responsabilities with EL. A mod who is a Pr0 flamer/troll doesn't give a good image to EL (even if he does it as a player).

- I don't shut up when a player tells lies about me.

- I was playing EL (awake and alert as revi said) when that 2 bot owners used his alts for buying passes in my bot, therefore I have PMs from my bot informing about trades and can use them as proof if it's needed. Even that bot owners lowered their NMTs and Titanium thermal serpents to some gcs with the hope I would do the same... :laugh:. Do you have proofs for supporting your guessings lies? A forum rule tells: 4. No flames. Only valid complaints maturely stated in one post will be tolerated. A false accusation without proofs (in my humble opinion) is a flame or maybe something worse.

- I never used a macro or automation in EL, as you know well so stop menacing me with bot cleaning.

- Why my alts would buy or sell in your bot? You have really terrible prices :icon8:. Don't worry about that.

- Yes, now you are banned in my bots. Please, don't take advantage of my prices buying in my bots with your alts :D

Edited by Susje

Susje, please do NOT misquote me (iow, do not put words in my mouth).
I did most specifically NOT say you were awake and alert during that episode of the Haidir passes:

what I said was:

All I can say to that is: In that case, limit changing prices to those times you're actually awake and alert; that might avoid you setting a ridiculously low price for certain items before waking up...

which is rather the opposite of what you claim I said...

For the rest, I suggest you tone it down a bit, before this thread has to be locked for flaming (and yes, the only flaming I see here is yours).

(e.g. Raz never claimed you, or one of your alts, bought stuff from his bots).

As for trading with you or your bots, I'll do everything in my power to avoid it...

Susje, please do NOT misquote me (iow, do not put words in my mouth).

I did most specifically NOT say you were awake and alert during that episode of the Haidir passes:

what I said was:

All I can say to that is: In that case, limit changing prices to those times you're actually awake and alert; that might avoid you setting a ridiculously low price for certain items before waking up...

which is rather the opposite of what you claim I said...

For the rest, I suggest you tone it down a bit, before this thread has to be locked for flaming (and yes, the only flaming I see here is yours).

(e.g. Raz never claimed you, or one of your alts, bought stuff from his bots).

As for trading with you or your bots, I'll do everything in my power to avoid it...

- You insinuated I used some method for changing prices when I'm sleeping or when I'm not alert. Raz makes wrong "guessings", you just insinuate. How a bot owner can change a price in the bot if he's not awake and alert? The normal method I know and always use in EL-services bot admin webpage requires the owner typing/clicking in his/her keyboard and not sleeping. If you know another (legal) method, please explain it to me.

You used the words "awake and alert" for insinuating something (or at least that seemed to me). I used that words for telling the opposite: you are wrong and I changed the prices myself. If you don't believe it , you can check as moderator I was online that day/time, talk with that bot owners or can ask me for the bot PMs but you can't insinuate I'm breaking rules without having proofs of that.

- I'm not flaming. I can support all I say with proofs. It would be flaming if I would say: I guess the player X and the mod Y are a*******, but didn't do it. I try to be respectful and polite even with players who are clearly flaming me.

Check your eyes in the doctor, because it seems you only see I'm flaming and don't see your partner moderator and another players. Ask them tone down a bit too, it would be the fairest thing...

If you want to close this post, just do it. No problem. This post from the start is a tailor-made post for flaming Susje, whining and "b1tching" (as some person in EL says). You should change the post name to "Whine about Susje" because my bots doesn't scam or shaft the customers and I never broke the rules but several players keep whining about me.

As Ikaris said:

If you want some cheese with your whine ... go buy some.

I'm not the most sympathetic player in EL, I've made many enemies because banned many scammers, BJers, resellers, bot owners using dirty tricks, alts, etc, I'm a tough (but fair) competitor as bot owner; but I don't think is needed a post in the forum for flaming me/whining or whatever. Any player can do it in the public chat channels.

- Raz is banned, you not but if you don't want to buy in my bots, Ok with that. Many players everyday show me I'm doing a good job because they buy and sell in my bots (even I suspect some banned players do it in my bots using alts). The biggest problem I have now is not the lack of customers, is the time I need for having all my bots well stocked because they sell many items.

I want to add one little tidbit. This whole problem started over a difference of 8100gcs. Whether done intentionally or unintentionally, is irrelevant. You’ve had your name dragged through the mud, put a bullseye on your chest for everyone one of your enemies and hurt your business, for what? 8100gcs. That’s chump change for someone with your money. You’ll make that up in half a day. Now you’ve spent months having to defend yourself and say how right you were. Right or wrong, you still look bad.

I spent my whole life working in customer service. I know how to keep customers happy. If it had been me, I would have said my mistake, given him the 8100gc and made it up somewhere else. This whole thread would have been a non issue at that point.

For some people, 8100gc is a lot of money and for others it’s a drop in the bucket.

This is ridicules, all the trash talk on guy just because he is a good trader. You all just hate him due to his successes.

PS. Buster, <3 your posts, they bring a lot into subject km8 ;)