Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Teot

# B A N N E D

Guest Teot

Hello, i logged today and all my accounts and ip are banned, i know the reason, has somehow I manage to get my ip unbanned and have my account back?

pls

Nope. Macroing is a deal breaker and not like you haven't been in non-stop trouble for years and years anyway. I'm done dealing with you and you really shouldn't have been allowed back in this last time. Huge mistake.

Guest Fire

my bro banned? one of scammers? ouch :/ I will miss him, however my profit will go up now, more ppl to scamm or bj =good <3

Hey, could ewalk be unbanned? I bought that char a while ago, so it does not belong to teot anymore. Thanks Aislinn :)

This guy is EL's #1 Hustler, trying to convince the prosecutor to unban crime and drug related chars!

Hey, could ewalk be unbanned? I bought that char a while ago, so it does not belong to teot anymore. Thanks Aislinn :)

No.

No.

why not?...You banned the char which no longer belongs to him. I bought it maybe 3 weeks before he got banned. What did I do wrong then?

Edited by TeeeMo

No.

why not?...You banned the char which no longer belongs to him. I bought it maybe 3 weeks before he got banned. What did I do wrong then?

That character macroed. It has inflated levels and inventory and macro characters do not get to come back other than with stats reduced and/or inventory removed. Buying is a risk. Next time think twice about buying from problem people or better yet, level your own character and you won't have this problem. And no, it wasn't 3 weeks prior to his lock. It was shared for at least 2 weeks.

No.

That character macroed. It has inflated levels and inventory and macro characters do not get to come back other than with stats reduced and/or inventory removed. Buying is a risk. Next time think twice about buying from problem people or better yet, level your own character and you won't have this problem. And no, it wasn't 3 weeks prior to his lock. It was shared for at least 2 weeks.

I see. Umm, when I got that char it had empty storage, isn't that right? And was about 50 a/d or so. I mean, I bought that char at least 2 weeks ago. So for 2 weeks it was inactive, am I right?

No.

I see. Umm, when I got that char it had empty storage, isn't that right? And was about 50 a/d or so. I mean, I bought that char at least 2 weeks ago. So for 2 weeks it was inactive, am I right?

No, and regardless, no. Macroing characters get locked. Please read rule 8. This character broke the rules and it is locked. Don't buy characters from shady people!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this