Eternal Lands Official Forums
caladina

item list not reconising differance of simalar items

if i set my item list (attatched to inv window) with a normal energy essence or a titanium shield for example, when i go to select it later it selects an enriched energy essence instead of normal and used titanium sheild instead of normal, is this a bug thats been around for a while?

i've had to put the used shield and enriched on an alt as it was interfering with quick changes of set-up

Edited by caladina

I have the same problem with my item list. Also there is an additional problem in my item list. I cannot access spirit essence from item list no matter how many new list i create involving spirit essence. Many ppl tell me that the problem with itemlist selecting enriched energy esses instead of energy esses is well known.(so there is no way around it so far except for putting the enriched stuff on alt ).

regards

DeepDragon

There is a fix, but I can't remember exactly how to do it. I know that Darrock knows how. You change the item's IUD number. It's not hard to do.

Enable item IDs using the "#item_uid" command until you get the "Send Item UIDs 1" message (note the 1). Then you can just replace the item in the list and the unique ID will be used. There was an issue with trades while you had an empty inventory that could cause issues with this setting but that was fixed in the 1.9.4 update. There is now no reason not to use item IDs and lots of good reasons to use them.