Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maxine

who still makes invasionmeters

Just wondering if anyone still makes invasionmeters, even for their own use?

I've pretty much stopped making them; cant afford to lose the EME and it has terrible xp and high breakrate.

Mixi

i make them too.. but only if people bring me the ingredients. they are pretty usefull in invasions to find the missing, mostly well hidden monsters :)

but you are right, its sad to see the EME (i <3 EME more than anything) disappear..

I used to make them, but they break too easy so I stopped making them.

Only few hidden or dragons are left when I log on, so I just stay in storage untill they are killed.

Sure seems like I've heard that before about some other items. Now let me think... :)

Sure seems like I've heard that before about some other items. Now let me think... :whistle:

I never said alembics and vial molds break too easy :)

I've made thousands of marcury and vials and it's worth to make. (only 1 broken alembic ever - vial molds last for 5k - 6k vials)

Invasionmeters use to break after 5-6 times.

For me it's a big difference.

I've made thousands of marcury and vials and it's worth to make. (only 1 broken alembic ever - vial molds last for 5k - 6k vials)

Trade for one of mine? :)

Sure seems like I've heard that before about some other items. Now let me think... :whistle:
I never said alembics and vial molds break too easy :)
I should clarify that I was not implying it was you who said it, nor did I imply what items it was said about (the ones you listed were not first on my mental list).

I should clarify that I was not implying it was you who said it, nor did I imply what items it was said about (the ones you listed were not first on my mental list).

Perhaps you should try to be less cryptic then?

More on topic: I agree with Zamirah, the break ratio for those things is too high, I stopped leveling some time ago and surely I'm not going to spend the required PP to make 'em.

Rehdon

hey all,

i just reread this post and want to tell you that i have my own invasionmeter now for almost 2 years..

although i only use it on invasions with hidden monsters, when u usually have some hints where they could be, and lots of maps that already had been checked i gotta say that this meter lasted very long.

they are not made for a daily use! the meter is a special item and i love to find the last dragon ;)

its nice to have one and i changed my mind: if it breaks i will definitely make a new meter.

experience has shown they break roughly once in every twelve uses.

When they were ~11k I used them all the time.

Now I wont use them - simply far too expensive.

I would like to see a change in the break rate, or a change in the formula. As they can be a valuable tool and would be nice if more people used them. Perhaps using the eme would make 50 meters? or 20? Some what like you get a number of mule glyps from 1 ele?

Maybe change the ingredient to an unused(or cheaper) enriched essence. Death/Water/Life.

I will make them for ings or for gc if I have emes, which I buy sometimes from shop to have on hand, in engineering you cant have too many EMEs

YethQ