Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gohan

Arigorn

Prepare, Arigorn is still teh old ebul scumbag he used to be. I died at the fluffy spawn in SKF. When I got back, he never replied to me when I asked for my DB.

I IGed his guild, he claimed he had me on ignore. I am 99.9% sure he's lying about that if he cares just any bit about his health.

Beware, for he is teh back. :ph34r:

Oh yes, thats another FUBR members reported. Tsk tsk tsk...

LMAO!

Your either stupid, can't read, or just plain dumb.. Don't you bother reading threads about Arigorn not playting anymore?

As for the bagjumping.. That's also bull**** and I have put you on my Ignore list since you attacked me whilst I PVP'd, for no reason.

Then you accuse me of bagjumping, when people that know me know I wouldn't bagjump, not even enemys or people I dislike.

As for you, grow up, or stop moaning about every little thing that makes you cry.

Ok, where is my deathbag then? You're the ONLY one who was near. Oh, and you will know why you will not like it having me on your ignore list, and I've got enough reasons to attack you.

And yes, you're arigorn, for someone who is new and just bought a char, you do know an ENORMOUS lot about the game.

You could fool me at first saying you aren't arigorn, but I'm not taking that crap anymore. HF being hunted down.

Edited by BleedingSoul

Like I said in #GM I went to SKF too get some attack exp, and as I got into SKF I saw your db, or what was a bag on the floor, I left it cause it went poof so I assumed that someone was at the Fluff spawn, and that it was a fluff bag, so I went to Cycs, then I went for a wonder around, and saw the Fluff that had killed you, and there was no bag too be seen, then you come back and start accusing me of doing something befor listening to me.

As for al that Arigorn crap.. Tis still shite, ever thought I may have had a character of my own befor I go given Arigorn?.. Guess not.

Try hunting me all you wish, you still can't kill me even with a banana serp.

Edit: Anyways it's late, g'night. ::ph34r:

Edited by ManHunT

Like I said in #GM I went to SKF too get some attack exp, and as I got into SKF I saw your db, or what was a bag on the floor, I left it cause it went poof so I assumed that someone was at the Fluff spawn, and that it was a fluff bag, so I went to Cycs, then I went for a wonder around, and saw the Fluff that had killed you, and there was no bag too be seen, then you come back and start accusing me of doing something befor listening to me.

Lol, you'd be the first not to check a bag. Then again, I came rushing back from hell. I made it in under 5 minutes back to the spot I died at. Takes 12 minutes for a bag to poof so.. you're lying.

As for al that Arigorn crap.. Tis still shite, ever thought I may have had a character of my own befor I go given Arigorn?.. Guess not.

o

I don't care what you say: arigorn is arigorn and you used to be woodeh, not manhunt; btw manhunt was in PL guild, I don't think you speak polish.

Try hunting me all you wish, you still can't kill me even with a banana serp.

And you couldn't kill me in a 3 on 1 with Yaserhameed, CitizenKane and yourself. If my magic immunity didn't wear off I would've fought on.

So bleedingsoul you say that without any proof and a lot of assumptions

#1 that manhunt bagjumped you

#2 that he is a bought character

#3 that he is also arigorn

#4 that he is a liar

Am I correct?

Oh yes, thats another FUBR members reported. Tsk tsk tsk...

As for trying to have a crack at FUBR LOL

You have got to be just suicidal or just plain dumb

:D

Haha... i was at the arena when bleeding took on yaser, manhunt and citizenkane... a 3 on 1 fight... not fair if i say so myself. However, that is not the topic. If bleeding made it back to fluf spawn in about five minutes (which from hell, depending which way u take u can make it in 5.. so thats believable) and there was no bag, then someone must have taken it right? if i were to die, i also would rush back to try to claim my db, so that is what bleeding did. Though there is no "proof" that manhunt took it, he said that there was a bag that he just let poof. Wherever i am and i see a bag, i always check it (to see if it is a db, meat or bones... meat and bones always come in handy and db can find its rightful home), especially in areas with strong monsters. Ive seen even the strongest players fall to monsters that should have easily been killed by them, so there is a large chance that the bag would be a db. and if there was someone training, and as you said, you thought the bag belonged to a dead monster, id expect more than 1 bag around considering that monsters dont take 12 minutes to respawn. if there was training going on and the person didnt take (lets just say bones), theyd leave them in the bag so there would be quite a few lying around.

So you say that there was a db on the ground but you left it go, then it went poof? THEN you assumed someone was at flufs? THEN you went for clops after it poofed... returned and found bleeding accusing about the db? as it is known it takes 12 minutes for db to poof... bleeding returned in 5... you watched it poof so noone else picked it up... so what happened to it?

From the bagjumpers ive known and talked to on the topic of "bagjumping", this is their tactic :If you were to bagjump someone... you wouldnt want to be there when they returned for them to know it was you and you get to keep the stuff, so quickly grab the items then leave. Wait a few minutes. Return to the site of the db and there is a chance to see the person whos db you now have. they ask you if youve seen a db, you say no. then, just for satisfaction, you ask the person "what did you lose?" and as they read from the list of what they lost, they have their inv open looking at their new items. (well... maybe not all bagjumpers go about it in this manor... but similar). Manhunt, You say you went for a walk to the clops' then wandered around, came back then saw bleeding and he began accusing you. To me it sounds like a bagjump... but as said, there can be no proof and nothing can be done now, so just gotta move on.

If you are not Arigorn (wich you are) then who are you?

and ManHunt should be MaskaPL ?

ssjgohan gimme a call if u see any fubr in kf :D

Edited by vwpro

Hmm, like i have said 1000 times, i'm a RL friend of ari, yes i have played the game befor, and yes i have played on arigorn for quite a while (usually when he was away) i had my own char but i got bored of leveling it so i stopped, and i started playing on arigorn more as the real arigorn (woodeh) couldn't be arsed to play.

no i never bj'd you, i never have bagjumped anyone, and never will. all i saw when i went to skf was a nag in a bush, but it was too far away to see who was on it.

it's yoour word against mine, and going by the fact that i am telling the honest truth, and you have no proof, this is pointless.

think what you want bleeding, i know what happened.

seems to me that cos there are some strong and skilled fighters in our guild that keep wining battles they should (by stats anyway) lose

that people are getting upset and trying to make us (FUBR) all out to be a bad bunch

I wouldnt keep it up guys as the guys in FUBR will just get sick and tired of hearing it and poon your asses

As for if you see some of us in kf Ill go there anytime you like

You will easily kill me (doesnt bother me I ain't a whinger) and then maybe you can brag you killed at least ONE person in FUBR

That make you happy?

Poor babies ...stop ya whinging

There is no proof that manhunt bagjumped just someones speculation and you all jump on the bandwagon

PMSL!!!! N00bs the lot of you

Lots of "Manhunt" in outlaw lately... as it used to be with Arigorn. No matter if Manhunt==Arigorn --> in this case there is no proof that Manhunt stole anything. Why not to stop this crap?

LOL, this is so sad, an outlaw bitching about losing a db. You atk me and other ppl while pvp yet u have the guts to post here and whine about losing ur bag. Ssjgohan u are such a hypocrite. You complain when ppl make whiny post in the outlaw section yet u make one urself. And btw if u want to atk me while training fine but atleast stick around long enough for me to get armor and a weapon and fight me fair.

-broken

I agree vanyel... stop whining... and if your upset just kill him and reclaim your stuff as simpel as that... don't wine about a freaking bag... its just items... its not like you just lost something that means something to you (atleast if your not a nerd that is :P )

and as for manhunt being arigorn he says he isn't and I believe him no matter what you claim to know.

and let FUBR out of it rofl... trying to make the guild look bad by accusing one of its members... pretty weak if you ask me...

Hype out

Lots of "Manhunt" in outlaw lately... as it used to be with Arigorn. No matter if Manhunt==Arigorn --> in this case there is no proof that Manhunt stole anything. Why not to stop this crap?

There is? :P anyways, I'm not.

LOL, this is so sad, an outlaw bitching about losing a db. You atk me and other ppl while pvp yet u have the guts to post here and whine about losing ur bag. Ssjgohan u are such a hypocrite. You complain when ppl make whiny post in the outlaw section yet u make one urself. And btw if u want to atk me while training fine but atleast stick around long enough for me to get armor and a weapon and fight me fair.

-broken

Agreed, he comes to NC attacks me whilst I PVP'd then when we went to get armour he wouldn't come back in.. Bleeding go join COwards would you.

I agree vanyel... stop whining... and if your upset just kill him and reclaim your stuff as simpel as that... don't wine about a freaking bag... its just items... its not like you just lost something that means something to you (atleast if your not a nerd that is :icon13: )

and as for manhunt being arigorn he says he isn't and I believe him no matter what you claim to know.

and let FUBR out of it rofl... trying to make the guild look bad by accusing one of its members... pretty weak if you ask me...

Hype out

Agreed too, if the person who hated Arigorn the most (XaNTeR) belives that I am not Arigorn, and has given me a chance to proove myself to him, letting me in his guild. Then Bleeding makes post's like this?.. Without proof? If your trying to make me out to be Arigorn Bleeding your gonna have to try harder than that, or trying to give me a bad reputation, when you make stuff up.

Enjoy being hunted by me personally, we'll see how well you do when I get nexus's for magic serp's shall we?

Edited by ManHunT

LOL ari! you trade chars like every day...and then you call me a 'n00b' when those stats aren't even yours! yesterday you come chasing me in kf and can't catch me obviously...then I get ;haha noob with bad stats'

really ari u should just stfu

Hmm..?

#1 - I aint ari (woodeh)

#2 - You do have shit stats

#3 - I herd you payed $300 for a character so stfu

#4 - i'll chase you with bleeding now, just for fun.

meh, someone do us a favour and lock this befor it ends up being 40 pages long, ty.

-broken

Stick out of it, my attack was aimed at ari, not you.

He's not the only reported FUBR lately...

Agreed, he comes to NC attacks me whilst I PVP'd then when we went to get armour he wouldn't come back in.. Bleeding go join COwards would you.

No, ari that is actually where you belong. You wouldn't fight a 3 on 1 fight, I did.

Enjoy being hunted by me personally, we'll see how well you do when I get nexus's for magic serp's shall we?

Sure, if I die at least it isn't with a bought/traded char but with one I lvled myself. You wouldn't even get near my stats if you had tried lvling your own char.

#1 - I aint ari (woodeh)

#2 - You do have shit stats

#3 - I herd you payed $300 for a character so stfu

#4 - i'll chase you with bleeding now, just for fun.

#1 Stop lying.

#2 Don't accuse him of having bad stats while you're crap yourself. Other then your bought/traded a/d.

#3 Heard, is not a proof. Believe me, you don't know what you're talking about on this one.

#4 Sure, you really want me to believe you can handle a 2 on 1?

EDIT: About you not being ari btw... we've got enough stuff that makes you look like the exact same person. You can't hide it that you're ari so stop trying.

And for attacking during training, don't talk smeg about that lol, its not like you don't do it. -_-

Edited by BleedingSoul

You lot wonna know who I am?

You think I am Woodeh, and Arigorn? Your wrong.. Your close, but your still wrong only 1 person in the game knows who I am, and thats cos I knew him when I used to play.. I've also got a char too 55+ a/d Atlantis, round about when you were on freddy and had about 30's.. And was in CA$H like me.

I also used to PVP with Luci when he was 50's a/d, and thats who I got to know him.

Wonder if anyone knows now.. If none of you have worked it out by the time I get back I will tell you all teh answer.. \o/

Cya.

Edit: Scarr will know who straight away \o/.. Let's see how many of you remember me. :P

Edited by ManHunT

mayb beefeh...who cares kill him anyway :P

Hmm, took 11 minutes, quick. ;) Try all you want freddy, just everytime I see you in KF/PK you run..

Edit: Hmm I preferd beefcake what shiv used to say.. Lmao was funny. :icon13:

Edited by ManHunT

LOL ari! and then you call me a 'n00b' when those stats aren't even yours!

LOL, Xanter was a good teacher to him.

Or maybe Arigorn was a good teacher to Xanter, since Xanter even became a scammer.