Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Noel

Apology

Guest Noel

Hi, my name is Noel,

Over 10 years ago I had cheated and was very rude to people in this game, also disrespecting the owner. I want to apologize. I am trying to make amends to everyone I have ever disrespected in my life. I am remorseful, and regretful. I am sorry for my behavior and my disrespect. I am not that person anymore. I know I could of just made a character and play the game without saying anything about this, but I want to be honest and hopefully be forgiven. I do however understand if I am not allowed to play. Please consider my apology as I do ask your forgiveness, and a second chance. I am sorry.

God Bless.

Noel.

Guest Noel

I assume the no reply means I can't play anymore. I am sorry for my behavior in the past. God Bless.

The Macintosh technical help section might not be the right forum section, might it? Also your topic title does not convey your request at all.

Edited by Elke

Guest Noel

Wrong forum? Sorry. Where do I post this? Also I do not understand the convey your request thing? I just want to play? May I?

It would be better to post this in bans forum, and give an idea about who you are: forum name or character name(s).

Just an apology from a guest account for unspecified actions by an unspecified player won't get any official replies.

(other than perhaps a "No, you can't play" as a precaution, but that's just what I personally would do)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this