Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cicero

Spelling And Grammar Errors

Novac tutorial After You finished the Large Spider and talk to Him again You get:

Aren't You tired of Seridia? Seridia is the Continent We are on. How about visiting Iirlion?

Should be Irilion.

Tarsengaards Magic School when You enter the sewers: You went down to sewers! (PK area) - Should be "You went down to The sewers! (PK area).

Also this messages is received when You Enter And when You Exit the sewers.

Edited by Entris

Daritha daily:

Your blacksmithing skills are pretty good, I need something more special today today! Can you make 1 steel cuisses?

Daritha doesn't want to give me time, she is very eager that i do that task today!

Talking to Costel:

Excellent, you increased your inorganic nexus. Anything else I can do for you today? 1) Human 2) Animal 3) Vegetal 4) Inorganic 5) Artificial 6) Magic 7) Transfer nexus 8) Nonthing

Reducing Instance Time:

You can reduce the waiting time by 50 hours with a Serpent Stone, 30 hours with a Red Dragon Scale, or 200 hours with an Invasion Token.

Would you like to do that?

1) Use Blue Dragon Stone

2) Use Red Dragon Scale

3) Nevermind..

No mention in the text of the hours for a blue dragon SCALE, and in the options (1) it calls it a stone.

when 'looking' at Black Dragon Mail in inventory it says '+ 3 magic protection and resistence' should be resistance

when 'looking' at Black Dragon Mail in inventory it says '+ 3 magic protection and resistence' should be resistance

This is also the same with Ice Dragon Mail, and possibly blue dragon mail however i cannot confirm as i don't have a blue dragon mail

Day of Bone Eating Special Day has no title/name (in #day command).

Every other Special Day has a title/name on the first line ("Day of Joule", "Acid Rain Day", etc.), but the "Day of Bone Eating" or "Day of Bones" (or whatever you want to call it) has no title/name on its first line, only a description.

Zamirah found a Animal Removal Stone

should be - an Animal Removal Stone

Zamirah found a Inorganic Removal Stone

Same

Edited by Zamirah

Good, now you have the Advanced Summoner perk! And thanks for the  dung!

It should not be dung but fruit.

#Hint: Talk to the Wraith to convert your pick points to attributes or perks. The Wraith is in the NE corner of Isla Prima

There should be a dot at the end of that message. And "pic k points" are in the stats window named "pickpoints".

#Hint: To join a conversation channel, type #jc number (number is a number between 1 and about 2 billion)

#Hint: To quit the game, press alt+x, or type #exit

#Hint: To zoom in/out use PageUp/PageDown or the mouse wheel

#Hint: To change the resolution, or other settings, use the tools icon

Hint: The hints will disappear once your overall level becomes greater than 9

#Hint: To rotate the scene use the left/right arrow keys, or hold down the middle mouse button and move the mouse left/right

#Hint: If you need help, type: #help_me and your problem

Missing dot at the end.

#Hint: Pres TAB to see the map (if available). The blue X is your current position.

Should be "Press" IMO.

#Hint: If someone is doing something bad, use the #abuse command. Just type: #abuse , explain the situation, then press Enter

There is one space too much between "#abuse", the comma and "explain". And again, missing dot.

#Hint: The nearest map with a storage is WhiteStone, but beware! WhiteStone has gargoyles who roam after dark and will attack and kill you!

This is just wrong, since we have the newbie storage on IP.

And is that proper englisch?

"who roam after dark"

After dark is IMHO light, so daytime, but at daytime the gargs are turned into stone and don't roam. "After sunset" might be the better choice.

#Hint: Animals do not attack you unless you attack them first. Monsters however will attack first if they see you.

A little bit wrong too, since monsters will stop attacking after you reach some given levels. Maybe "Monsters however will attack first, if they see you and they are stronger than you." ?

#Hint: Read the rules, posted in the forum, under the Rules category. After you read them, respect them, or you risk to be banned.

" posted in the forum, under the Rules category."  ==> "press F5 key"

#Hint: The weakest creature is the rabbit. Then the rat, beaver, and deer. Do not attack a deer until you are at least lev 15 and have some high attributes.

And brownies, woodsprites and such?

Piper

Edited by The_Piper

3 hours ago, The_Piper said:

#Hint: Read the rules, posted in the forum, under the Rules category. After you read them, respect them, or you risk to be banned.

" posted in the forum, under the Rules category."  ==> "press F5 key"

Well, no: the in-game rules are there as a help, it's the forum version that's official.

Reason: in game you get the translation in your language (if set), and those versions have been out-of-date for ages. I think there are no more

rules translations in the current version, but that doesn't change the main point: it's the forum version that is binding. And that version can be

updated during the life time of a client version, e.g. invasion and invance rules have been on forums long before they were included in the

in-game set.

In addition, the forums also have the rules governing bots; those have never been in the in-game version.

Xaquelina:

My special impatients shipment is delayed again.. The impatients I 
need must be collected from Crystal Cavern 140,81. I need 60.

Should be impatiens, not impatients.  Impatients are in @6.  

Re: Aislinn's "impatients".

Xaq also says "impatients" for Portland. I thought that was just how she talked. (Similar to how Daritha says "iron chains" when she means "iron chainmail", etc.)

P.S. (O.T.) I used to be able to quote another post by clicking on a "quote" link. No "preview" any more, either. This new forum software sucks.

7 hours ago, sgik said:

P.S. (O.T.) I used to be able to quote another post by clicking on a "quote" link. No "preview" any more, either. This new forum software sucks.

I have a quote button.  Are you on mobile/android?  And yes,  I couldn't agree with you more -- I can't stand what Invision did to the forums.

More O.T.:

Quote from Aislinn: I have a quote button. Are you on mobile/android?

No, normal PC (running Gentoo Linux, with Seamonkey as my browser). I do have JavaScript turned off for security reasons (it seems that 99% of virus/phishing/cross-site-scripting/etc. involves JavaScript), so that may be the reason. The old board didn't require JavaScript to quote/preview/ignore/etc.

Hello. While talking to Dorel today, his customer Barnes is in need of assistance. In Dorel's dialogue it states as follows: "Today's customer is Barnes. He usually spends his time in the Paln Vertas escape tunnels.." I apologize if this has already been brought to the Dev team's attention, but as we see here,  there is a slight misspelling in the world Palon. I thought it was worth a mention. :rolleyes:

Edited by Montez

On 1.4.2018 at 8:06 PM, saxum said:

Good, now you have the Advanced Summoner perk! And thanks for the  dung!

It should not be dung but fruit.

Good, now you have the Advanced Summoner perk! And thanks for the  dung! 

Still not fixed, just fyi. Its 20 Oranges and 20 Nanas alias Fresh Fruits :)

Today is the 27th day of Vespia, the year 0060, Age of the Eternals. Game Time: 04:09:20 (October 10, 2019)

At the new day, we received a Special Day called - Day of the Dead. There is a slight misspelling in the day description. The #day command reads as follows:

Today is a special day:

Day of the Dead

English: This day, there is a random chance that when an entity dies (human or computer controlled) it will respawn full health where it died, without droping any items or using rostogol stones.

Role Playing: Mortos has some extra power today, so he will randomly save any living (or undead) being from it's ultimate fate.

In the #day description the word "droping", should be spelled "dropping". 

I just thought it was worth a mention. :P

Ayelle: And voila, that's how you make earth essences. They are a great training tool for any beginner alchemist. The next essence is the final elemental essence: air. Air essences are used for creating axes, casting high level spells and tailoring. {You will need 1 silver ore which can be found in Crystal Caves, 1 white asiatic lily which can be found here in the tropics.}   

No mention of diamonds anywhere.

On 16.9.2010 at 1:41 PM, sgik said:

"You are harvesting Red Currents."

The correct spelling is "Currants".

Portland around 204,197

Whitestone around 742,367