Pickpoints spent in batch of 4

issue bug lag wraith pickpoint

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_schmaki_*

Guest_schmaki_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

Hello there,

i had a issue today while trading pickpoints with Wraith. I had 4 free pickpoints to use. Chosen inorganic nexus, but ALL of them were spent to it (around 20:00 CEST). I immiedetaly contacted mod (RipTide told me to post here) so you could check the logs and things.

Thing is that i suspect there was lag happening while communication, so thats why all PPs were spent instead of just one. Could you please take a look on it, remove 2 PPs from my inorganic so i could spent them as i will to and propably set delay between PPs chosing (there propably wont be anyone as fast to pick 4 PPs within one second :) ).

Thank you very much.

schmaki - ingame name

#2 Ben

Ben

Rat

• Moderators
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 07:04 PM

Hi Schmaki,

Please drop me a PM next time you're online, I'd like to go through your perks and stats with you to see whether we can figure out where those missing pickpoints have ended up. :)

#3 Guest_schmaki_*

Guest_schmaki_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:33 AM

They ended up in inorganic nexus, but i didnt wanted ALL of them to get there :)

#4 revi

revi

Skeleton

• Moderators
  • 1035 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:15 AM

It would be good if you could tell us which client you are using (PC, windows/linux/MacOS; Android, and which version).

Also, could you describe exactly what you did to select the nexus where you put the PP? We have a hard time figuring

out how this could have happened.

#5 caladina

caladina

Skunk

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

if you don't have food in your food bar the nexus doesn't get applied untill you have positive food, when the minute rolls over it gets added

if this is the case maybe you didn't realize the first one had gone into inorganic as it not showed up.

#6 bkc56

bkc56

Black Panther

• Members
  • 2254 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, Lego, Video/Computer games

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:07 AM

It would be interesting to know how many times the OP when through the actual NPC dialog.  If he went through it 4 times (perhaps thinking it wasn't working due to the food thing) then it's pilot-error.  If he went through it once, then it's not.

#7 revi

revi

Skeleton

• Moderators
  • 1035 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:59 AM

We figured out what probably happened after discussion with Schmaki. All I can say is that the PP were not allocated in one batch.

And don't bother asking here or in PM, that is all I can (and will) say about it :P

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: issue, bug, lag, wraith, pickpoint

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users