Considering buying orchan character

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ThrainIV_*

Guest_ThrainIV_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:48 PM

I was just wondering if I would be able to simply change my character to orchan after the purchase, and naturally give him an orc name in place of my current dwarf name. And how may I go about paying for said replacement ( if possible) and the name change? Will likely wait until after I get my tax return so it will be a few months.

#2 RipTide

RipTide

Fox

• Moderators
  • 447 posts
  • Interests:Trolling

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

Hi, you would need to buy a pay to play race char from the shop and pay for a name change. Name changes are fairly cheap at $5. p2p race chars are $20 for a year or $50 life time. Here is a link to the shop: http://www.eternal-l...m/page/shop.php

I hope this helps.

#3 Guest_ThrainIV_*

Guest_ThrainIV_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

Thanks for the info Aquila, and this would simply replace my character? I ask because I would prefer not to start a new one and grind from lvl 1 again

#4 Maxine

Maxine

Leopard

• Members
  • 1578 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:23 PM

It just changes the name and the race. The next time you log on after you have done the transaction and radu has activated the change you will be in the character creation screen and can select your race, now with the p2p options available, and change the looks of the char accordingly. All your stats etc are staying the same. The only gameplay change will be that there are no fighting books against p2p races, only human-, dwarf- and elf-fighting books exist.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users