Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
robindell

Bindings

I know this is an old and delicate topic but has anyone actually found a binding stone in the last 6 months or so by harvesting. My alt has harvested over 1.6 mio. stuff (in total) with lots of coal (88K), silver (200K), iron (100K) and the usual sulfur, quartz, etc. and to date his total finds are 2 serpent stones. I have found in 1 year playing 2 bindings but they were both over 6 months ago. I think a well balanced or rounded character does find more proprotionally than a pure harver but surely they should find something?

Lol - someone out there has a sense of humor - just found a rosto :brooding: !

Edited by robindell

I havent even been playing a year yet and I have found 3 binding stones while harvesting (between 2 characters)

found 1 harvesting saphs, 1 on coal and 1 on silver. They are to be found. And I havent been hoarding them either. iirc I only have 1 around just in case a great sword or shield breaks.

Oh, and they were all in the past 6 months btw. Most recent was 1 month ago.

Edited by talon1527

Great swords are unusable since more will break then that you, your alts or your friends can find... I have found one binding stone ever.. in all those years on the pk server. They are just insanely rare (probably because people buy em from the shop on main???).

If anyone wants to buy it, post offers :pickaxe: I believe the break-rate of great swords is way higher then that of a simple quarterstaff so giving up on those weapons.

Edited by ProHibited

Great swords are unusable since more will break...

It would seem that given the amount of full-gear PK that goes on, a greater sword should last pretty much forever. This assumes people aren't acting like newbs on main (training wolves in full TI plus greater sword (as I've actually seen before)).

I break 4 swords and find 1 binding :pickaxe: do the math.

Edit: EEK broke first quarterstaff on my new account :icon13: after 1k mobs... maybe it does break just as fast as cutty, dunno

Edit2: I want that lovely npc ;S

Edited by ProHibited

:P

ok they really are still there - found 1 on cinnabar - now just need Handy back to turn it into something :P

Woot - nothing quite making up for lost time - now a serp - :)

Edited by robindell

:P

ok they really are still there - found 1 on cinnabar - now just need Handy back to turn it into something :P

Woot - nothing quite making up for lost time - now a serp - :)

Bkc can manu and is now higher than Loader (has been for some time)

Handy

Bkc can manu and is now higher than Loader

And Gizz is higher than I am.

It's more about who had good astro when you're ready to mix.