Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tence

Feasting or Spirit restoration?

People just buy feastings from NPC for 12 gcs which is less that what they will cost you to make. Either make potions of spirit restoration and sell them to other players or make potions of body restoration and sell them to NPC.

If you take pot xp into consideration, do a mix of SR and BR.

BRs give better xp and can always be sold to NPC for 15ea (and only weigh 1 EMU).

SRs are a fast seller, but sometimes market is satiated there.

agreed,

make BR's, take full EMU worth to NPC - sell BR's and for the gc buy Feasting potions (repeat indefinitely)

iirc you should get profit in the amount of Feasting Potions and should get some extra gc from the process too.

Edited by zalic

Funny, all keep saying feasts are not worth to make nor sale. I always mix my own for eating and it was always enough and much cheaper than NPC price - maybe because I always got enough raw meat? :o

For sale ... well... you won't be able to cover market huge numbers anyway and won't get better price so why to sell, I agree. And when you can use them on your own - combination of getting both exp and food prepared rocks! ;)

Me personally selling them on NPC price in small numbers when I got extra stock of meat (many animal dailies or so haha) or exchange finished feasts for ingreds - that is definitely cheaper for "buyer".

But anyway I am running away, the topic was about making money with SRS/feasts.

I agree with all advices here, srs for players usually disappearing pretty fast or brs to NPC when you don't want hunt people on market (and better experience as well :) ).

Funny, all keep saying feasts are not worth to make nor sale. I always mix my own for eating and it was always enough and much cheaper than NPC price - maybe because I always got enough raw meat? :o

So it's not just me then :D This has been my approach too, I never really intended to level potioning as such, but that said I've not done too badly just covering my own needs with FP's and SR's.

I usually make sr's for my own use and to sell for gc when i'm low

A bit off topic but I don't use SRs much anymore because they are so heavy (EMU). For healing I always carry BRs instead (1 EMU only) instead of using healing spells and replenishing mana with SRs.