Eternal Lands Official Forums
handyman

Your views on how to promote the pk server and what would you change

i try to understand what u guys mean when u say "promote EL PK server" , i mean promote to who?

To the already existing players of EL that play 2-3 years to make a decent char?

Why would anyone leave his hard work and go play the same game at another less populated server? :pickaxe:

I joined mainly for cooldown... lol Hate waiting... I am impatient like that.

ANYWAY, you CAN play both at the same time.

Xanthus Ive played EL for over 3 years now and I find the pk server is refreshing, totally different style of play and legal multi with alts etc. Even when it is quiet its still nice to play and level. Great to see it is growing with lots of new peeps who are in fact (for the most part) experienced players. Maybe you should borrow a loan char and try it out for yourself.

Of course I still play on main and still have my goals there, but I also enjoy the freedom of the pk server.

Edited by Starlite

Firstly

Thank you wizzy we would very much appreciate that

Secondly

When i logged into PK server today i had no idea it was Sun Tzu

but i had a brilliant time with both my main and alt there

Like most i find starting a character from fresh a challenge

We all did it on the main when we first started but lets be honest the main server is very newbie friendly now

Doing it all again with the added risk(?) ofbeing PKed at anytime just adds to the enjoyment

Thanks for your views on my post

...the problem I have had so far is the 3 times I have logged on to do one I found ~7 players online, and all where afk

What time-of-day (and time-zone) have you been checking? Weekdays or weekends?

The PK server has definite busy/quiet times, somewhat related to European and US/West-Coast evening times.

...the problem I have had so far is the 3 times I have logged on to do one I found ~7 players online, and all where afk

What time-of-day (and time-zone) have you been checking? Weekdays or weekends?

The PK server has definite busy/quiet times, somewhat related to European and US/West-Coast evening times.

I am typicly playing mostly on week days, early evening Canada atlantic time.

GMT -4

I would say that's a quiet time then. :omg:

Well this suggestion might cause some reaction, but let me suggest allowing bots to move, attack, harvest, trade, and do anything else they want to do. Of course this only serves my own needs, since I enjoy programming bots. However, if the server has very low participation, then why not? Just a suggestion.

8bit