Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Romancing Saga XII

Check out my story! Help me to add or fix please.

Guest Romancing Saga XII

There was a legend that there was once a place called Eternal Lands. It was a very beautiful place. Within that land lived mythical creatures such as elves and centaurs that we have today. The only difference was, they were immortal. No one knows why but the land itself was filled with many secrets.

The people of that land lived peacefully and cherished every moment of their lives. The land was filled with happiness and joy. But outside the serenity of the Eternal Lands were a world of darkness, seclusion, and fear. These creatures of the land know better not to go near the forbidden land, because once they do, not only they could not return, but lose their immortality as well. But evil is somewhere not far from light. Some stories say that the evil became so great, that it consumed the entire world. But nobody really knew.

As of today, no one knows whether the story was true or not. Was there really a place of eternal life called the Eternal Lands? Soon many adventurer spread out the world seeking for the truth and the whereabouts of Eternal Lands, but so far, no one has ever found it. Not only that it is hard to find, there are many evil hiding in the darkness that is determined to stop them.

Guest Kasin

dude u got me totaly confused. one sec ur talking about people that leave the land then all the sudden ur saying that this land could possibly be a mith and people are trying to get there. what exsactly r u getting at in this story here? im way confused