Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Segor

EL Shop

EL Shop  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should EL shop make more items available?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Yet
  2. 2. Which items should be available at the shop? (multiple choice)

• Only Rostogol Stones Please
    • Enriched Essences
    • Stones (binding, enrichment, serpent, rostogol)
    • Tools that aren't for sale from NPC (alembic, vial mold, arrow head mold

I'm doing this just to get an idea of what people are thinking about this because Fancy's post went off topic.

Since the discusion was started I want to know how many are already considering it and to get a decent and timed view for Radu before any more changes on the server like the ones with the bots where the server rushed in.

Think about it, vote and/or state your oppinion in order for all of us to know what the server is thinking about this.

I'm voting:

NO

Only Rostogol Stones Please

As I stated in the other thread, I don't like the arms race of so many people trying to get fancy gear. I'm content with more limited gear being made and used.

I also think it creates a better community if the server must rely on itself for the creation of any armor or weapons (not available from the shop). I'm less confident on the topic of tools since people don't want to waste a rare EFE on a tool that breaks, so those tools simply don't get made. But for those, I'd rather they get added to an NPC than be available from the shop.

I voted "not yet" because should the server population go up a bunch we might want to re-visit this. I voted Rosts only (but again, could be re-visited in the future).

Edited by bkc56

Im holding back on my vote at the moment as i have not been on the server to make a judgement call on this type of vote just yet.

I have lisened to all the decustions and i can agree with ppl on certain things, but i have not yet experanced anoth of the server to find out where i would stand on these issues.

I would say that if there are anoth stones, enriched ess and the like comeing from ppl harvesting and mixing then no, but im only taking ppl's words for it that they do.

I voted yes but only because I thought that things like mule glyphs or such.. Ya know for the donkeys... But not really for the shop.. on an npc. I dont want special things from the shop no.

I vote no for reasons stated in the other thread.

Oh, and I have my very own internet connection now! I should be back in game soon (and without grue!).

No for other items, rostos are enough.

BTW, radu dropped by tonight, and he said that buying crowns/tiaras/bandanas/adventurer's cap from the shop is OK too on this server. didnt ask him about roses and mage's robes tho

I voted we should be able to buy anything from the shop now. We have the lvs to make stuff, but just not enough people to get binding stones and such. The only thing i can see that shouldnt be for sale would be the thermal serp sword.

I agree with Bkc for the most part.

for me personally it would be nice to be able to get ELEs from the shop, but using essies for summoning is different than using them for armors/weaps. Summons dissapear or are killed after a few minutes, compared to items, which have a more lasting effect on the economy/balance of the server.

In the end I think it's better that the creation of items be limited by the supply of the enriched ess/stones. this server is small, and a supply of items from the shop would risk overwhelming the market. currently the supply of enriched ess/stones < than the demand, so the supply of (high lv) armors/weaps < than the demand, which seems as it should. If enriched essies were to be made available from the shop, they would have to be more expensive, to mitigate flooding to some extent.

So I vote 'no' in the end.

this is spike on pk server i voted yes to the rostogol stones and the tools that you can buy from NPC. MY vote on binding stone and enriched essence is NO at this time don't feel that the server is ready for this

I'm in for the NO vote, Rostos only.

Not just because I'm too cheap to spend money and don't want to be overwhelmed by those that do, but because I'd like to see the server grow slowly and evenly with less fancy stuff being carelessly passed about.