Eternal Lands Official Forums
bkc56

GAIWS on the PK server

Well, my alt char can make roughly up to 10k gc per day.

So that would be done in 469 days, less than 1.5 years.

Which would mean, i wont have any money for leveling piper and wont have a life.

But, at least, its possible ;)

Piper

Well we've always know that our population is to small to complete this project without on-going help from Entropy/Radu. You can't take a project that was designed as a gc/item-sink for hundreds of players and expect a couple dozen to be able to finish it. But as long as he pops in every so often and helps, we have a chance to finish it. All we can do is keep at it and hope Entropy follows through with his part.

Radu stopped by tonight and gave us a huge boost on the cash (a bit under 2M). Current numbers are:

500/500 hydrogenium bars

427,072/1,000,000 sulfur

5,084,327/8,000,000 gc

We still got a good ways to go, but he continues to reward our work as a community.

Edited by bkc56

That's fantastic!

I am curious about one thing, though. After your last post on the numbers, boy dropped in a couple thousand more sulfer, but I'm not seeing that in these numbers. That was yesterday afternoon. Does it take some time to register, or did I perhaps not enter it correctly?

I checked his storage and confirmed that 2k sulfer was taken out.

-Sy

I am curious about one thing, though. After your last post on the numbers, boy dropped in a couple thousand more sulfer, but I'm not seeing that in these numbers.
You're absolutely correct, I just missed that delta when I updated the numbers, sorry, corrected.

Another visit from Radu tonight to update the server and give us a bit more GIWS help. Here are the current numbers:

500/500 hydrogenium bars

447,072/1,000,000 sulfur

6,264,327/8,000,000 gc

This just had to be posted for all who missed it:

radugiws.jpg

Living proof that Entropy has faith in the PK Server! Thanks, Radu :P

So how is everything looking now then? ;)
There's a couple people actively working on sulfur, plus there have been a few other random cash and sulfur donations. The GWIS project was build for a server of hundreds of people, it's hard for our little group to make much progress. But we're over half way there. With continued work and more visits by Radu we should make it, eventually (although I was hoping we'd have it done by now).

So how is everything looking now then? ;)
There's a couple people actively working on sulfur, plus there have been a few other random cash and sulfur donations. The GWIS project was build for a server of hundreds of people, it's hard for our little group to make much progress. But we're over half way there. With continued work and more visits by Radu we should make it, eventually (although I was hoping we'd have it done by now).

I know that lol I do play the Server.. I was intrested in the Stats more than anything.

Current stats as of 9/15:

500/500 hydrogenium bars

970398/1,000,000 sulfur

7,119,327/8,000,000 gc

Edit: updated 10/14

Includes several donations by various people and a little help from Radu.

More donations and a bit more help from Radu.

Edited by bkc56

OK, with a huge push plus some matching donations by Grim and myself, we've finished the sulfur. As of 10/14 we're at:

500/500 hydrogenium bars

1,000,000/1,000,000 sulfur

7,119,327/8,000,000 gc

And with a kind donation of the rest of the GC by Radu...

The GIWS system is completed on the PK server.

Thanks to all who helped work on it.

Thanks Radu.... and i think there was a extra 50k donated after it was done so its half way to lvl 2 or half way to get it to lvl 1 after the month again :(

A Huge thank you to Radu for the massive help on this project.

Congratulations to the server and all those who pushed their weight.

Also a big thanx to Liquid that will be supporting GAIWS gc supply with his big heart

elscreen032te3.jpg

EDIT:

KissofDeath asked me to say Thanks to Radu for all the help. Seems he has some issues with posting on the forums atm :P

Edited by Segor

A Huge thank you to Radu for the massive help on this project.

Congratulations to the server and all those who pushed their weight.

Also a big thanx to Liquid that will be supporting GAIWS gc supply with his big heart

elscreen032te3.jpg

EDIT:

KissofDeath asked me to say Thanks to Radu for all the help. Seems he has some issues with posting on the forums atm :)

I said that befor it was finished, when 800k GC was still needed. And befor I spent 250k GC on getting Donkeh blessed. :P

I said that befor it was finished, when 800k GC was still needed. And befor I spent 250k GC on getting Donkeh blessed. :)

If it was just relating to the amount of gc donated before the competion of the project we understand...

radu donated 800kgc so for the next months you can pay up your offer up till 400kgc :P

tyvm :)