Eternal Lands Official Forums
Thumpszilla

Harvesting Guild HYSF taking orders

Flower orders are limited to 50k at a time

Mineral and ore orders are limited to 20k at a time

To contact us post your order here or #Ig HYSF (prefered method) or PM Thumpszilla or Dragoe

FLOWERS

0.5gc each

Blue lupine

Blue star flower

Chrysanthemum

Impatiens

Red snapdragons

0.7gc each

Black rose

Lilacs

Red rose

Sunflower

Swamp candles

Tiger lilly

White Asiatic Lilly

Yellow rose

1gc each

Wheat

Dandelions

Daffodils

cotton

1.5gc each

Cactus

Henbane

Mugwort

Poppies

Red currants

Rue

Tulips

2gc each

Mullein

Nightshade

Ogre toes

Poison ivy

Tree Mushroom

White Chanterelle

Wormwood

Yarrow

Toadstools

Valerian

MINERALS

1.5gc each

Blue Quartz

Quartz

Rose Quartz

2gc each

sulfur

2.5gc each

Coal

3.5gc each

Diamond

Sapphire

Emerald

Ruby

ORES

2.5gc each

SIlver

3gc each

Gold

Iron

Titanium

Edited by Thumpszilla

Did he take care of you? We are kinda swamped currently and he leaves for camp soon and I run a business so orders not as fast as we would like right now. We have been swamped with diamonds, iron, and sulfur. I am not sure what he has logs for or if he can even comfortably take another one till we get some done but I have someone I can have him talk to that is working on the required levels to join us.

HI I would like to order 10k coal and 10k sulfur

also I dont see it listed however if you would harvest it I would love to order as much as allowed of wood branches. I will pm or ig you when I log on later. If it takes awhile it is ok...I am not in a big rush.

I am glad to see another harvest guild spring up it is so good for the community and such a help.

Hi yethq I am sorry I have not responded. We are having internet issues and they should be resolved by Monday so we have not been able to get on. I am on at the library right now. Dragoe takes care of all pricing so I will have him contact you asap on the branches. He can get on with his phone but is at leadership camp for his school military unit until Thursday and the app doesn't run well on mine.

This is Dragoe (no forum account) I have been away all week and dads (thumpszilla) real life business has been extremely busy. Unfortunately right now all orders have been falling on me. At this time we are not going to be accepting any orders as I will be leaving for 3 weeks starting the 8th of July. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone and we hope to be back to taking orders soon. Live Long and Kill Scotty!