Skeleton HP 25

Wingless gargoyle HP 35

Tall gargoyle HP 35

Male orc Defense 40

Phantom warrior A/D 42/55

Black bear A/D 60/30

Grizzly bear A/D 65/30

Hence the "ha!". :(

But just in case someone had some clever idea on how to check them, I posted it.

i do.....ask Ent. only problem is i dont hink he willactually tell. id also be curious to see their p/c but i dont know a way to figure that out.

Hence the "ha!". :)

But just in case someone had some clever idea on how to check them, I posted it.

i do.....ask Ent. only problem is i dont hink he willactually tell. id also be curious to see their p/c but i dont know a way to figure that out.

P might be possible :)

New char starts at 20 hp with all attributes at 4. Physique + Will = 8, and gives 20 hp.

Per 2 phy/will your hp goes up by 5. (Generally known, and 8/2*5 = 20)

Unicorn has 200 hp -> 200/5 = 40. So 40 times 2 pickpoints on phy or will.

- Unicorn without will: Physique of 80

- Unicorn with basic will (4): Physique of 76

- Unicorn with increased will: Physique of anything below 76...

Might be worthless, but I felt like doing maths :(

Cyprom, maths are correct.

Happy_G, I asked radu a while back if I was allowed to know the drop rate of Warlocks cloaks on Giants. He answered yes, after 5 mins patience I asked if he was telling me or not.

He replied I was allowed to know but I had to find out myself or he'd had to ban me. :(

-Blee

The math's are correct, but fundamental.

Fluffy have 250 hp, but most likely not 96 physique.

I think that will be the one thing that we will never be able to figure out is p/c. When they make a monster/creature for you to fight they can set stats to whatever they want, so i would doubt if the monster followed the same pp guidelines as reg. players. Just my guesstimate.

I think that will be the one thing that we will never be able to figure out is p/c. When they make a monster/creature for you to fight they can set stats to whatever they want, so i would doubt if the monster followed the same pp guidelines as reg. players. Just my guesstimate.

Exactly ^^

But on the other hand , even small changes in p/c or reasoning/vitality r visible/feelable to some1 who for example trains 3 months on same monsters having same equipment and p/c 10h/day ;p

eMPi

I'll add this stuff I find here to my list tomorrow btw, after I sleep because I'm getting tired atm.

-Blee

Updated. Missing data:

Snow leopard HP

Small spider A/D

Leopard A/D

Tiger A/D

White Tiger A/D

Polar Bear A/D

Panda Bear A/D

Unicorn A/D

Snow leopard 35 hp

Cyprom, maths are correct.

Happy_G, I asked radu a while back if I was allowed to know the drop rate of Warlocks cloaks on Giants. He answered yes, after 5 mins patience I asked if he was telling me or not.

He replied I was allowed to know but I had to find out myself or he'd had to ban me. :)

-Blee

lol, so do u have any guess as to what that drop rate is? im not even sure if i have seen that cloak B4. whats it look like?

My first list is ready, I'll upload it tomorrow during the day.

Its an excel file. The first list is with the monsters/animals listed on a/d strenght.

The second list in the file is an alphabetical list.

The third tab will be a little a/d calculator about your opponent, you give in some numbers and receive opponents a/d. Great thing for curious PKers.

If any other guilds/people want to do something with the list I will be posting, let me know that you're doing something with it.

-Blee

P.S. I will most likely work out another file, but that won't be done soon probably. I'll post that here also if it gets done.

Edited by BleedingSoul

Hmm. But I already posted an excel file that also includes HPs. To repost it:

http://www.daughtersoftiresias.org/progs/el/el_ad.ods

and

http://www.daughtersoftiresias.org/progs/el/el_ad.xls

Did you get A/D for those creatures missing it?

Small spider A/D

Leopard A/D

Tiger A/D

White Tiger A/D

Polar Bear A/D

Panda Bear A/D

if i download this where do i put it or what is it for

Tiger A/D

I posted tiger in this thread, look for it (55/55 iirc).

On your harddrive :) and it's to look up what att and def a certain creature has. No, it doesn't show up in game or anything like that. You need the OpenOffice.org Calc or Excel program to view that.

List updated. Missing info:

Small spider A/D

White Tiger A/D

Polar Bear A/D

Panda Bear A/D

(Just a note: BleedingSoul, I didn't mean to upstage you by posting this spreadsheet -- only to help people out. You gathered most of the information here, and deserve credit for doing so!)

Tiger A/D

I posted tiger in this thread, look for it (55/55 iirc).

On your harddrive :D and it's to look up what att and def a certain creature has. No, it doesn't show up in game or anything like that. You need the OpenOffice.org Calc or Excel program to view that.

Er...sorry guys.

I must either have missed an update or I'm being too chicken to fight tigers.

But there's no way a tiger is 55/55. I was taken out by one in about 2 seconds. :confused: I tried again because I couldn't believe it....same result :(

The worst part was that my ebul guildies thought it was funny when I reported the tiger to them! :cry:

Could someone please clarify this for us?

Edited by EaglePrince

Tigers must be higher than 55/55 - I used to kill them all the time and now they kill me - they're tougher than ogres now. This is a recent change.

Tigers must be higher than 55/55 - I used to kill them all the time and now they kill me - they're tougher than ogres now. This is a recent change.

Yes, a change in p/c not in a/d. I tested after nerf. They're really bad exp for people who can actually kill them, both tigers are for people with all phys now.

p/c? Is this something that we can determine? It'd be nice to factor into the "difficulty" rankings.

Down to white tiger, polar bear, and panda bear!

Edited by KarenRei

They are most likely not higher. I remember Cyprom asked me to try one. He told me Thyralax was usually not having a hard time with them, but recently was getting his butt kicked by them. So they had to be a lot stronger then before. Yet, when I tried them, I wasn't really getting a lot of exp. Close to nothing probably. So increase in p/c not in a/d.

Karen, no we cannot determine the p/c of monsters.

-Blee