Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gohan

Monsters a/d

I just asked Radu if I could put up a list of animals/monsters a/d here. He said it was ok so I'll start it here.

At the moment, there's not much I can think of to add yet but the Chims, fluf, cyc, yeti, giant and a few others, but as I go I will edit this list and you can all use it as a reference for when you're going out fighting.

List animals:

Fox: 19/18

Deer: 19/19

Boar - 20/20

Wolf - 26/20

Giant Spider: 28/30

Puma - 34/30

Snow Leopard - 37/37

List monsters:

Male Goblin - 28/25

Skeleton (unarmed) - 33/28

Small Gargoyle - 30/30

Female Goblin - 32/35

Wingless Gargoyle - 34/34

Tall Gargoyle - 36/36

Male Armed Goblin: 36/40

Male Orc - 60/40

Troll - 60/25

Male Ogre - 70/50

Female Armed Orc - 70/65

Male Armed Orc - 75/70

Cyclops - 80/80

Fluffy Rabbit - 95/95

Desert Chimeran - 100/100

Forest Chimeran - 110/100 (I think, something changed with the exp recently but I should re-check.)

Mountain Chimeran - 115/115

Arctic Chimeran - 130/130

Yeti - 125/125

Giant - 145/145

If you know any a/d for monsters/animals not listed, PM them to me ingame or here on the forum. Be 100% sure that you're correct with your information though! I wouldn't want to put false information here. Maybe you can put up the reason why you say this or that a/d.

-Blee

P.S. IF you are Godless and you train on a monster/animal not listed. You can PM me here on the forum with the following things: your a/d levels, rationality, the exp per hit/dodge. Then I may be able to calculate the a/d without having to go out and check it all myself.

31/10 -> Added Troll, Female and Male armed orcs. Also male orc. Troll and male orc miss def lvl.

08/11 -> Added many animals/monster from player info. Thank for all the info peeps!

BTW, when this list gets finished, I'll make a file with the full list where you can easily scroll through. So if you can help me complete this list then I can complete the file sooner too.

Edited by BleedingSoul

lol @ 150/150 p/c, I assure you this is not the case, how do you think people train on it then with same a/d or lower and only 60/60 or so of p/c?

As for gods, you can just divide by 1.2 to get the exp without god.

lol @ 150/150 p/c, I assure you this is not the case, how do you think people train on it then with same a/d or lower and only 60/60 or so of p/c?

As for gods, you can just divide by 1.2 to get the exp without god.

I've tried calculating with gods a couple times and I tend to miss the correct exp by 1 point. :-S

Which if why I'd rather have help from godless people, it makes it a little bit easier for me.

And ye, you're right, its kinda ridiculous but I figured I'd put it there, I'll remove it.

-Blee

The gods thing should work, I dunno if though, lets say your exp was 84.6 or so, it rounds up to 85 or takes integer as 84, you'd have to test that a bit

The gods thing should work, I dunno if though, lets say your exp was 84.6 or so, it rounds up to 85 or takes integer as 84, you'd have to test that a bit

That was the odd thing. When I had a number between 0 and 5, I rounded down. And the exp was rounded up.

When I got a number of 5 to 9, I rounded up and the exp got rounded down. -.-'

So that why I would rather get Godless peeps. :P

-Blee

why dont radu just put the list here of lvls :whistle:

Because it is better when pepole find it by themselfs, so they believe that these levels are true?

why dont radu just put the list here of lvls :(

Because it is better when pepole find it by themselfs, so they believe that these levels are true?

Just want to tell you, when I came up with these levels I got a lot of protest from high leveled players saying I was wrong. Too many people still believe monster and player experience is different.

I promise to give you accurate information, though. There's a few things I can only guess for, but that should be a minimum.

Note @ Entropy: I wouldn't mind if you could comment on the accuracy of the levels I put here. :) If you want to. :whistle:

-Blee

Finally :)

Im sure fluffy, dcw, mc, yeti and ac a/d is right as u said.

About fc, yes, they have 110-111 attack lvl( like old mc), i didnt checked on them recently, so they might have more def than before( about a month ago fc was very low def, a lot lower than dcw, maybe like fluffy or even lower than fluffy).

About giants:i think only few ppl could block their blows, so its not that easy 2 check their a/d, but from my experience u might be right abouth them 2(i killed only 50 giants and i cannot compare exp from them to any1 since no1 is 140+a/d so i cannot be 100% sure ).

About low lvl creatures: hm, idk, when i reseted i killed an ogre barehanded with 4p/c and got pr0 exp from it( 5 to attack and 7 to defence :whistle: ).

Anyways, im glad that some1 finaly made post such like this, no more speculations about fluffy 100a/d and mc 120a/d from players who train on ogre's ;>

eMPi

Finally :(

Im sure fluffy, dcw, mc, yeti and ac a/d is right as u said.

About fc (1), yes, they have 110-111 attack lvl( like old mc), i didnt checked on them recently, so they might have more def than before( about a month ago fc was very low def, a lot lower than dcw, maybe like fluffy or even lower than fluffy).

About giants(2):i think only few ppl could block their blows, so its not that easy 2 check their a/d, but from my experience u might be right abouth them 2(i killed only 50 giants and i cannot compare exp from them to any1 since no1 is 140+a/d so i cannot be 100% sure ).

About low lvl creatures: hm, idk, when i reseted i killed an ogre barehanded with 4p/c and got pr0 exp from it( 5 to attack and 7 to defence :whistle: ).

Anyways, im glad that some1 finaly made post such like this, no more speculations about fluffy 100a/d and mc 120a/d from players who train on ogre's ;>

eMPi

1) I did a check-up on the forest chims, the a/d above is correct.

2) I can't know their attack, too high for me to dodge personally. I can hit them with cutlass tho. :) So I calc'ed def lvl and took same atk lvl.

And no probs for this post. Its about time I publically erase the damn rumors on 100/100 fluffies, 110/110 D chims, etc... :)

-Blee

i dont believe anything until some1 show me good evidence :(

Ok. I'll give you the formula to calculate a/d exp per hit/dodge.

For atk: (Def level opponent)*2 - (Own att lvl) + 1/3 rationality. (Optional +20% from god)

For def: (Atk level opponent)*2 - (Own def lvl) + 1/3 rationality. (Optional +20% from god)

You think that Fluffy Rabbit a/d is -> 100/100. Lets try the formula. I'll use my own stats in it.

My stats:

a/d -> 98/98

Rationality -> 12

Godless.

Atk: 100*2 - 98 + 4 = 106 atk per hit

Def: 100*2 - 98 + 4 = 106 def per dodge

Oops, that doesn't match with the exp I get. :whistle:

Lets try with my statement of Fluffy Rabbit a/d is -> 95/95.

Atk: 95*2 - 98 + 4 = 96 atk per hit

Def: 95*2 - 98 + 4 = 96 def per dodge

Well, well.. Would you look at that.. it matches! And to prove it, here's a little picture.

expfluffy.jpg

Got your evidence. Now believe what I say. :)

-Blee

Go back to school then.

If anyone got info for me to add, PM me here on the forum, I'm going on a weekend and won't be back until sunday evening. Cya all then.

-Blee

P.S. Do not spam this topic with byes to me, kk?

Creature defance:

(my attack - my rationality/3 + attack xp)/2

Creature attack:

/my defance - my rationality/3 + defance xp)/2

--------------------------------------

Tall gargoyle: A: 36 D: 36

Medium gargoyle: A: 35 D: 37

Large spider: A: 28 D: 30

Fox: A: 19 D: 18

Wolf A: 26 D: 20

Deer A: 19 D: 19

Desert Chimeran A: 100 D: 100

Fluffy A: 95 D: 95

Male Armed Goblin A: 36 D: 40

here are my moster stats, that i collect, i get formula form elmanual

tip: if you calculating but have att or def god, just do it this way: xp with god / 1.2 = normal xp without god

Cheers!

Edited by Torr

Wow, thanks. I've been collecting a/d exp based on my a/d levels info for a few weeks. I was planning of doing the math sometime soon, but you saved my the trouble. The only problem I had is that my Rationality is 11, so I'm not sure if I should use 3 or 4. If this thread won't be closed or deleted for some reason, I'll probably post the a/d of many of the low level creatures tomorrow.

I always been told fluffy is 100/100 a/d and the OLD mountain chimeran wolf was 130 a/d so how can this one be 115/115 ? Oo

Old mc was 110/110 only, i realised it long time ago when i made pvp with Nitager. He had 114 att lvl at that time and gave me more def exp than mc. Thats why i began 2 call him Mountain Nitageran ;)

eMPi

1. The rationality/3 has to be rounded down.

2. As promised, here are the results I got:

Creature - A/D

Boar - 20/20

Female Goblin - 32/35

Male Goblin - 28/25

Puma - 34/30

Skeleton (unarmed) - 33/28

Small Gargoyle - 30/30

Snow Leopard - 37/37

Tall Gargoyle - 36/36

Wingless Gargoyle - 34/34

Wolf - 26/20

* The A/D value are not the a/d you need to beat that creature, but in fact the creatures' A/D values.

3. This system works the same in pvp.

Looks great, thanks for all the help guys. I've only got 20 mins t'ill dinner and would like to enjoy my internet a bit first (was down when I got back yesterday) and then I'll edit my first post tonight.

-Blee

Ok, lol. Took me a day longer to actually edit the list. If anyone has an alt with small a/d suited for:

-Rabbit

-Rat

-Beaver

-Wood Sprite

-Brownie

-Leprechaun

-Small spider

I'd kinda like those for the list. Also some monsters more have to be added I think. I'll do a check-up on what info is lacking.

-Blee

P.S. C2 travelers. Please don't be shy to try your precious tigers, leopards and such and tell me their a/d aswell. :)

Edited by BleedingSoul