Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
elg3neral

New item: Tunic of the Ninja

Yup. Item description: "Gives you the Ninja perk, also gives some camouflage". -15 to light modifier I tested.

Looks like a black tunic.

Tunic + camo == invisi to most perception (4ish) nv makes you visible to a certain degree though. Holy crap this is powerful hehe, invisi bagjumping anyone? hehe

Anyone tried this combination: Tunic of the Ninja, camouflage cape, night visor and elven bow yet? Invisible with 60AP & magic arrows seems deadly :D

I dont think you could wear both, the tunic and the cape, at the same time :)

But not so sure you are invis... depends on the perception of mobs!

Mo could certainly see me plain enough

At 20 perception the difference in visibility between a person wearing this tunic and a person wearing harvester cape is none. I was able to see both from ~ 15 steps. I understand however that the main function of this tunic is to give a chance to shoot some arrows while remaining invisible. I assume all pkers carry ts pots or can cast that spell, don't know yet how useful it might be for hunting monsters ...

At 20 perception the difference in visibility between a person wearing this tunic and a person wearing harvester cape is none. I was able to see both from ~ 15 steps. I understand however that the main function of this tunic is to give a chance to shoot some arrows while remaining invisible. I assume all pkers carry ts pots or can cast that spell, don't know yet how useful it might be for hunting monsters ...

Do TS pots raise Perception?

No, but allow to see invisible people :-) thus no matter whether you use this tunic+invisibility or not, you'll be visible in pk while shooting for those who use TS

you can still kill these people who don't have pickpoints in perception....

TS makes you visible...but you still are far enough for them not to see;)

I'm looking for someone to make one Tunic of the Ninja for me, out of the ings (and perhaps a wage to be discussed). just pm me in game or forum pm please

thanks in advance :)