Eternal Lands Official Forums
Burn

(Everyone!) Have you noticed an unwalkable spot? Post here!

Dung Portal Room: The entrance spot for that room is connected solely to the Dung Teleporter, not the map. Radu would have to change that.

Adding flags, I'd need permission first. Waiting for response.

Everything else is covered, first post updated.

Keep bringing them! It may take me a few days to actually get to them as I'm also busy working on new stuff and other issues I find, but I will check in occasionally and clear up the responses.

What about that ttr short cut on the way to hydro that got the ttr spell range reduced? I am afraid I never knew the short cut so can't give you the coords, but some few must know.

Then we might get the ttr spell restored to it former glory (I know you can't do this yourself)

Per radu (back when that happened), the problem with that was the spell itself. It wasn't supposed to move more than 20 spots, and every game map was designed based on that, at least 20 tiles between caves, houses and such. The only reason it wasn't noticed until so long after the spell was created was a client change allowing the view to be pulled back further.

Hydro being noticed only because it was useful, there's several other places this affected. "Fixing" that would mean going through every map and physically moving every house/cave/etc. piece by 3D piece. Which considering the current map editor would be a daunting task, and as well could lead to breakage of the entrances, secrets, and/or any quests that use that location.

But the spell is as it should always have been in the first place now, and every map is designed based on instructions of a 20-tile gap, so nothing short of an edict from radu will change that.

Hi I fall in a hole in here:

Morcraven Marsh [163,94]
Morcraven Marsh [170,91]
Morcraven Marsh [170,92]
Morcraven Marsh [169,94]
Edited by blush

Not sure if it's a map bug, but in Naralik, one of the spiders can spawn inside the house next to Ardur, approximate coordinates (126,59)

Per radu (back when that happened), the problem with that was the spell itself.

Ah, OK. Though when you mentioned another dimension being involved I got lost as to the cause :goofy:.

I will wait for the play to come out.

After some testing, I've determined the only way to explain the mapwalking/hole issues in Morcraven Marsh are due to the elm files for the map not being the same on the server as they are for the client.

Naralik spider spawning in the house is the same issue.

Both should be automatically resolved when the client gets updated, as server will get all map files replaced as well.

Updated! Been busy getting new areas done, but still accepting bug reports and they will get looked at eventually. First post updated to include fixes made this time.

6) Very heavy flickering - This is an issue on most every map, and it would take months to fix them all. For these, please only report areas that are "really nasty" or they're in heavy traffic/near dailies. (I won't have time to deal with every tiny flicker in remote places.)

I've added this to the first post... Flickering being those little nasties you sometimes see on things like road paths and such when you rotate camera angle.

There's way too much of it to deal with it everywhere, but I can handle areas it's most noticeable.

With permission granted, outhouses in the Dung Portal Room have been given flags.

Incredibly close to "last call" for this, so report anything now while there's still time!

When walking from Naralik to Portland there is a chance you get to a dead spot, where you stop and stand and have to do something to get moving again: You are in Morcraven Marsh [244,98]

No, it's not from a passing critter or other person, at least not in sight.

Have fun with it.

When walking from Naralik to Portland there is a chance you get to a dead spot, where you stop and stand and have to do something to get moving again: You are in Morcraven Marsh [244,98]

No, it's not from a passing critter or other person, at least not in sight.

Read the first post in this thread.

• cont2map11_cave1 (WVF - Titanium cave) The titanium ore is free floating or in the walls. The new map editor supports rotation of objects, please use it.
  • [106,136] same cave, 1 iron ore in the wall.
  • You are in Kusamura Jungle [16,20] I can't reach the fruit baskets. (apr. 50 unharvestable items)
  • You are in Palon Vertas [300,216] You see a fountain. But no water inside.
  • You are in Palon Vertas [192,153] Fountain needs cleaning. Too many chlorella.
  • You are in Palon Vertas [270, 24] Can't reach the flowers. Too far for harvesting.
  • You are in Palon Vertas [358,162] Danelion in a Tree.
  • You are in Palon Vertas [360,286] Unwalkable tiles.
  • You are in Palon Vertas [307,224] Flowers are too far away for harvesting.
  • You are in Palon Vertas [304,152] unwalkable tiles
  • PV South Cave :
    • [261,285] gold ore in the ground.
    • [323,285] Obsidian free floating.
    • [298,314] coal disappearing in wall.
  • You are in Arius - Arius Mines [237,242] I can stand in mid-air.
  • You are in Arius - Arius Mines [275,244] More flying carpets.
  • You are in Idaloran [595,262] This place would make a very nice pvp arena.
  • You are in Nordcarn [170,156] no walkable tiles
  • [The marketplace] map4_xxxx: You get stuck while harvesting - not saying which map :)
    • [101,60] when you click on the door you walk around the house before entering.
  • You are in White Stone cave [24,9] Unwalkable tiles. (No place to sit)
  • You are in White Stone City Sewers [363,242] walking error. Just try to climb up :blink:
  • You are in White Stone City Sewers [360,232] walking error. Just try to climb down!
  • BTW: The dung portal should have it's own map (in full scale). It is placed in a very large map of which 95% is empty space. Mapwalking is not possible. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxXRh4b-eRf-SXd2VjZlZFUtUW8/view?usp=sharing
  • You are in Isles of the Forgotten [141,106] Falling 3 meter deep into the snow.

Edited by SolarStar

You are in Imbroglio Islands [147,142] Can walk through the rock

KJ Temple, when you you click to enter, you walk around first.

You are in Isla Prima - The Woods [154,147] Levitating in this location. Could just be made unwalkable.

Edited by Maxine
removed redundant ones

You are in North Redmoon - Inside the Volcano [182,99]

Some spots around this area are not easy to click on from far (before the cliff) so it is not easy to climb to those coordinates. But I can click around me once I am up there.

This is likely an angle issue.

I hope it's not too late, but in RoT there is some unwalkable tiles around: You are in the Ruins of Tirnym [105,51]

Also found arch rock, possible to walk through it; You are in Melinis [26,214]

Edited by Littlebig

At 259,686 in WS, you can harvest the side of the house.

There are logs inside the wall.

In this spot you can walk inside the house, except for the location of the logs. Looks like the north facing wall of the house extends one tile further than the unwalkable area: [256-259,685] and [264,685]

[13:41:04] You are in an inside area. - Palon Vertas [383,42]: corridor 'behind' Thom's tavern -- you can walk 1 step through the door

Bleh, real life had me away from the computer and too busy for a while. Back and wrapping things up...

Dung Portal Room - I cannot do anything about the size of the map that it's on. Besides requiring a new map (need permission), would require fully rebuilding it. It now has flags on the outhouses indicating the map each goes to, and can also be "eyed" for info that distinguishes one from the other for maps that have multiple landing spots (i.e. 2 in PV, 2 in Zirak, 2 in Melinis...)

You are in Idaloran [595,262] This place would make a very nice pvp arena - Can't do. Believe this was intended to be a safe (excluding Lenny/Invasions) map.

[The marketplace] map4_xxxx: You get stuck while harvesting - not saying which map - I don't have time to play search-for-it games.

You are in North Redmoon - Inside the Volcano [182,99] - The click-from-distance is a camera angle issue that I can't do anything about. I've been through the map and cleaned up walkable tiles throughout it so that may help some, but can't do anything more.

Everything else is done.

Time's up. I need to get these into the testing phase and any time I have left will be focused on new locations.