• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Entropy

Entropy

teh G0d

• Admin
  • 14293 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:37 PM

How do you feel about making the entire hydro route PK? That would make it harder for 'people' to have spying alts there, and it will be more challenging also.

#2 bigkav

bigkav

Skeleton

• Members
  • 1168 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:38 PM

sounds good, would open it up to other competition & teamwork 

#3 Alphabet

Alphabet

Racoon

• Moderators
  • 187 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:40 PM

Im in favor. Think it's an excellent idea. He will still be able to spy on alts risking nothing if he wanted, though anyone can kill them and bringing them back from underworld is time conusming. As long as the last cave where you harvest hydro is still safe, think it will bring in more action & rostos into the game.This whole talk doesn't even matter though, if nothing will be done.

Just to make it clear for others. The option is make the whole route pkable (other than final cave where you harvest hydro) or leave it how it is. Nowhere does it say make it all safe.

Edited by Alphabet, 05 September 2017 - 06:29 PM.

#4 jammie

jammie

Deer

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:40 PM

Love the idea aslong as the hydro cave is still non pk:)

#5 Starkie

Starkie

Skunk

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:41 PM

great idea I agree with what alphabet said :)

#6 icevodka

icevodka

Rabbit

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:41 PM

Spying alts are supposedly not allowed!

#7 RipTide

RipTide

Fox

• Moderators
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Trolling

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:43 PM

and remove the non pk platform that uzb sits with his mines. Cave exits should have a random spot to exit from. then you cannot place 1 mine to kill someone.

Edited by RipTide, 05 September 2017 - 05:45 PM.

#8 Starkie

Starkie

Skunk

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

can you increase the amount of radiation damage that way he can't place a afk alt at the hydro safe spot? so more then 1 trip is doable?

#9 vinolus

vinolus

Rabbit

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

let pk be pk, as it is now, just remove the opportunity to bomb ppl, i mean just all weapons mixed by engineers should be useless in pk on hydro route. I am not a fighter for sure, but would give it a try to show some guys the force of a fist.

Edited by vinolus, 05 September 2017 - 05:46 PM.

#10 SenZon

SenZon

Spider

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:46 PM

Full PK including fluff cave/mazes/platforms (Maybe move that double spawn fluff somewhere else)

#11 FairyTail

FairyTail

White Rabbit

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:03 PM

I like the idea.

Making it all pk with no safe spots (except the harvesting cave ofc...) would even the field & I also believe it would promote more teamwork which I am always in favour of.

This wouldn't change the fact that there are also the (admittedly, very rare) hydro rings as well as the snake token/Redeemer options available too.

Maybe it would also put an end to one on the most irritatingly-recurring topics of moaning on channel too.

Maybe...

Don't worry though, I'm sure we'll find something else we can continually moan about later if needs be :hehe:

So yes - it's a yes please from me :D

:medieval: 

#12 dragon_killer

dragon_killer

Beaver

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

Either way is fine for me, just make the rules clear whether spying alts are allowed or not

#13 lyndy

lyndy

Skunk

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:Animal and people welfare - animals first!
    Reading and general craftwork
    Gardening/herbal medicine

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:21 PM

Ok with that, EXCEPT maybe remove the harvest requirement and orc from quests for newbies?  

#14 Bzdziagwa

Bzdziagwa

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:18 PM

PKing at hydro route killed Hydro market. Making all hydro route PKable will not kill something that is already dead. I agree with lyndy - orc should be removed from Novac quest and - since there is no way to get hydro ore - hydro bar from alchemy school. I have not been there for years and making all area PKable will not make me to back there.

#15 Wizzy

Wizzy

Leopard

• Moderators
  • 1625 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:27 PM

Radu

You are avoiding the topic at hand. The topic is not about making hydro route easier, or harder, or adding some flowers to the caves.... It is not about pk, and it is not about map changes. It is not about bombs, or phoenix leveling,

The topic is about using alts to camp 24/7 that are not actively played to benefit a main character.

The topic should read "Should alts that are not actively played in game be allowed for camping purposes".

I fail to see how using alts to safely spy on hydro route is any different then to use alts to safely camp Ivan spawns, Joker spawns, or used to pin mobs in a multi combat map for defense trainers. One is legal, the others are not. The underlying principles for each case are the same. 

Wiz

#16 RipTide

RipTide

Fox

• Moderators
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Trolling

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:45 PM

Ok with that, EXCEPT maybe remove the harvest requirement and orc from quests for newbies?  

PKing at hydro route killed Hydro market. Making all hydro route PKable will not kill something that is already dead. I agree with lyndy - orc should be removed from Novac quest and - since there is no way to get hydro ore - hydro bar from alchemy school. I have not been there for years and making all area PKable will not make me to back there.

The hydro ore can be mined by the use of snake tokens. Yes it's a pain, but it isn't undo-able and if you are up to mining hydro, you should be able to take the time for snake tokens. The armed orc should be changed to another map. I have seen one instance already where Stivy refused to let someone kill the novac orc. I am sure there is more, but only the one I am aware of.

and +1 Wizzy!

Edited by RipTide, 05 September 2017 - 10:57 PM.
add stoofs

#17 Alphabet

Alphabet

Racoon

• Moderators
  • 187 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:21 PM

Radu

You are avoiding the topic at hand. The topic is not about making hydro route easier, or harder, or adding some flowers to the caves.... It is not about pk, and it is not about map changes. It is not about bombs, or phoenix leveling,

The topic is about using alts to camp 24/7 that are not actively played to benefit a main character.

The topic should read "Should alts that are not actively played in game be allowed for camping purposes".

I fail to see how using alts to safely spy on hydro route is any different then to use alts to safely camp Ivan spawns, Joker spawns, or used to pin mobs in a multi combat map for defense trainers. One is legal, the others are not. The underlying principles for each case are the same. 

Wiz

Couldn't say it better myself

#18 Starkie

Starkie

Skunk

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:27 AM

Radu

Wiz

i totally agree with that. 

#19 CherUT

CherUT

Imp

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:33 AM

Radu

Wiz

I also agree with this,   I Wizzy said it like it is 

#20 Nazeer

Nazeer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:44 AM

Lots of good comments here...I also really like the idea of removing the armed orc in cave from Novac.

Edited by Nazeer, 06 September 2017 - 10:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users