Eternal Lands Official Forums
vartican

very old players

If mixing SRS on spawn, no c2, mcw strongest monster, no cooldown, PK with serp sword is old, then I think I'm old too. :P

Names were LegolasBIG but changed to SenZon after a while ^^

legolas_big* B)

They certainly are lurking on the forumz. Both old aged and from the old age^^

Like you? From the old age and getting old aged?

Am i old? i must be old cause i cant remember anything from the past >_<

You are not old, you're obviously suffering from Alzheimer >.<

Piper

Pipers trivia bot is old, he still thinks we pay with Guldens in The Netherlands...

I remember the game without f#king mini events, not surprising that the old players leave... so many disappointments

I'll turn 8 in december, old enough? ;)

oh and EP, those were sad sad times indeed, i remember just starting and made my first EFE and Crannog told me i could sell it for 7k to him XD

Like you? From the old age and getting old aged?

Hi gramps and grans!

Hey guys... I play since i was 4-5 years old or so , I started with an characher named Chester74, which got banned because my english was so bad it was to cry for :D i never listened to admins because i dint understand a word of what they were saying lol, Now playin on Life characher Think i play like 8 years right now , started thanks to my dad

I'm still around (started 2003). Not playing as MonoCeroS of course. I sold my character back in 2005 and the person I sold it to was not very nice. I'm playing with a character I started the same year (2005). :)

I'm still around (started 2003). Not playing as MonoCeroS of course. I sold my character back in 2005 and the person I sold it to was not very nice. I'm playing with a character I started the same year (2005). :)

Awww..

So you say, you gave up that scammer business years ago or wasn't that you but the other person? :D

To be honest, some of the scams Monoceros did were pretty cool and gave me a good laugh :P

Piper

Awww..

So you say, you gave up that scammer business years ago or wasn't that you but the other person? :D

To be honest, some of the scams Monoceros did were pretty cool and gave me a good laugh :P

Piper

its the same guy

with his partner in crime, Glaubenmacht aka End

Edited by scarr

No, It wasn't me. However, whatever Glaubenmacht did was on him. In any event, i'm still around. As for Scarr, I liked your little videos with narration. You should be a director.... Of kids shows on PBS.

No, It wasn't me. However, whatever Glaubenmacht did was on him. In any event, i'm still around. As for Scarr, I liked your little videos with narration. You should be a director.... Of kids shows on PBS.

you should keep rocking the nazi outfit.