Eternal Lands Official Forums
LabRat

Automatic quickspell generator

I've done it before, and it worked fine. Then, I had to add a new spell(that I couldnt do before), so I did it again. I restarted the EL client several times... Outta luck -.-

Lemme try downloading it again -.-

#EDIT: W00t! Works now :D

~Jh~

Edited by jhlightning

Yeah, I have just suffered a catastrophic hard disk crash, I could only salvage part of my stuff. I will add rewriting the spellbar stuff to my todo list :D

The quickspell site is up and functional again, completely rewritten.

http://spells.labby.co.uk

Edited by LabRat

Thanks, worked great. I have an issue with spells being added and the icons and names are different then they should be in the ingame quick cast bar. Hats off to you, great job! :happy:

I have written a quickspell generator web site.

The site is very simple to use, and I hope will be useful.

The site is hosted at http://www.eternal-lands.be.labby.is-a-geek.com/spells

This version is a lot more streamlined than my original version, although I admit I do need to tidy up the frontend a little.

Labrat is having ISP changes and is off-line for a couple days. The link will be back soon (we hope).

My internet connection is playing up at the moment (I am typing this using my mobile phone 3G connection). If anyone would like me to create them a spellbar I will happily mail them one. Just use Gossip to send me a tell with your email and the spells you want, I will create you the spells_name.dat file and email it to you.

Please allow a little flexibility for me - Michelle_F (my good lady wife) is already 6 days overdue with our baby so birth is *extremely* imminent!

Family before all else!! Best wishes to your missus and yourself, hope all goes well!

I just became interested in your quickspell generator in the last few days, but won't ask any questions til you are back in the EL groove (22 years from now :o )

Lol - if I had my way (and a stable connection :o) I would be playing EL until I heard the magic words "congratulations it's a girl" however hospitals may have erm issues with me bringing a PC into the delivery suite :D

LMAO! Thanks LabRat. Best wishes!

I brought my laptop in the hospital for the birth of my second. Had more problems with the wife not wanting it than the doctors. Convinced her that I had to have it to send video to her parents immediately! Really just played EL and still haven't sent the video to her parents. My daughter is now almost 4 years old. :P

Edited by captdeadhead