Also get Magic and Defense Gods as soon as possible. Can switch to Attack God once you move onto Armed Orcs
Btw, feel free to get nexus for whatever you want at anytime, i would recommend a max of 2 inorganic for pure fighter (Can harv silver for HE, or iron for gc) and max of 7 Human (7 for dragon armor and bronze sword, 6 for great swords).
1. New Character, get 16 oa, get 8/8/8 p/c/i, and get 3 Human nexus (at anytime you can get 2 more Human nexus to wear a CoL or more depending on what armor you want to use). Train in Steel Chain and Aug bottoms with leather boots and steel shield with an iron helm before Female Orcs, but a CoL once you start Male Orcs. Or Steel plate or chain with Steel cuisses/greaves and steel shield, or preferably Titanium.
2. Go train on Rats in the IP rat cave until ~13 def or until you can safely move to wolves. should have ~4 pp at this time, get 4 reasoning. (8/8/8/4/8/4)
3. Train on Wolves in the south west part of nordcarn near the skf flag until ~21 def or until you can safely move to goblins. Should have ~8-12 pp at this time, put 4 in phys and 8 in cord. (12/16/8/4/8/4)
4. Train on Goblins in the votd cave or naralik until ~28 def or until you can safely move to Large Spiders. Should have ~8 pp at this time, get 20 cord, and 8 vit. (12/20/8/4/8/8)
5. Train on Large Spiders in the tarsengard spider cave (recommended) or naralik until ~37 def, or until you can safely move to Large Gargoyles. You should have ~12-16 pp at this time. Use 4 in phys, 4 in cord, 4 in reason, and 4 in inst if u have it. (16/24/12/4/8or12/8)
6. Train on Gargoyles for a very short time (preferably in the Zirankanbar Castle), just 4 oa levels, or until you can safely move to Female Orcs. With the 4 pp you just got, move onto Female Orcs after putting 4 in phys. (20/24/12/4/8/8)
7. train on Female Orcs in Votd Temple until ~45 def or until you can safely move to Male orcs, after getting 4 pp, add them into cord or instinct, your choice. i chose cord. (20/28/12/4/8/8)
8. Train on Male Orcs in the Glacmor Sewers until ~55 def or until you can safely move to Ogres, after getting 8 pp, add 4 cord, and 4 inst. (20/32/12/4/12/8)
9. Train on Male Ogres in Melinis 3x ogre spawn, or in Palon Vertas Blacksmith Cave (it is multi combat there, so if you feel like multi training, go for it) until ~70/75 def or until you can safely move to Armed Orcs (Male). Should have ~16 pp. put 4 in reason, 8 in vit, 4 in inst. (20/32/16/4/16/16)
10. Train on Armed Orcs in IotF where there is one male Armed Orc, and one female Armed Orc until ~80 def or until you can safely move to Cyclops. Should have ~8 PP. At this time, unless you want to skip cyclops and go straight to fluffies, i would take antisocial perk for 10 more PP. put 8 PP in phys, and 8 PP in coord and 2 into human (total of 5) for col and steel set (if you havent allready). If you dont want to take that perk then Alchemy is a great skill to get oa lvls and not use any nexus. (28/40/16/4/16/16)
11. Train on Cyclops in Egratia Point (with your attributes, you should be able to take at least 2 cyclops at once for great multi def exp) until ~85 def or until you can safely move to Fluffy Rabbits. Should have ~8 PP, put it all into coord, and you should be able to use a Ti Long on fluffies. Because the crit on cyclops are so high, you should be able to stay at a fluffy spawn quite a long time compared to Cyclops. (28/48/16/4/16/16)
12. A. (def training - recommended for faster leveling) Train on Fluffys at Carmien manor insides (south is probably one of the best single spawns) until ~90 def, or you can safely move onto Feros. You should have ~4 PP, put it into vitality so that you have more mana to restore, and you take less dmg, while not doing anymore. Feros are great for def training (i know people that have trained up to 120's def on them), so it would be a good time to switch to Def God for the extra 20%. Following this you will skip past desert chims. (28/48/16/4/16/20)
. B. (atk training - recommended for a more balanced a/d) Train on Fluffys until 100 a/d, and move onto Desert Chims. At this time you should have ~12 PP, put all 12 into Phys, you will need them for the chims due to the fact that they deal a lot of damage. (40/48/16/4/16/16)
That's where im at, let you know when i go higher
Also, would like to note, at about Male Orcs, you have yourself a decent DPA 40's character
Edited by ChrisC, 09 January 2012 - 07:24 AM.