Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

New perk ideas

Ghost:
-7pp

You can't attack anything or anybody (yourself or your summoned animal or monster too, with weapon or with magic), but nobody and nothing (animal, god, poison, radon, etc) can't hurt you. You can't get up bags in PK area, you can't enter invasion map.

(like ultra pacifist)

Blood moon:

5pp

All animals and monsters near you will attack you. (rabbits and dragon too)

Every killed animal or monster will decrease your emu with their blood, you must go to sto or use washing stone to clean your emu.

(like anti MM perk)

Agriculture:

3pp

You can harvest 120 or 140 (or double with cape or perk) items anyway. If you are enter after new hour starting, or you can't finish harvesting before end of hour.

Yin Yang:

-4pp

One of your skill is growing double, but one of your other skill is reduceing with same point daily randomly.

(one day you gain double harvest points and lost defense points, another day you gain double magic point but lost tailoring points, and so)

Fast eater:

6pp

You can eat everything (vegetables, fruits, meat) without cooldown, but any meal in your hand or bag or storage are going to rot within 1-5 minutes randomly and make you massive (about 100) poison damages multiple.

Foggy day:

-7pp

Some day will special day -foggy-, with this perk your viewing and reflection distance reduce to 2-3, so you can see only white screen around you and your map too. use compass and many-many click for every steps.

Frozen heart:

10pp

Make 40 % slower all of nearby animal, monster or player (action distance), but your life is reduce continously 1point/5 sec.

Newbie helper:

-10pp

Every day drop and glue (you can't move) you to somewhere in IP, until you help 10 different players under 20oa (they must say to: thank you)

Edited by fosztogato

Ingame nickname: Taisuke

Perk name: Safe man

Description: The player cant participate on any invasion & invaders cant attack him whatsoever.

Cost: 5pp and 100k gcs

Perk Name: Greedy munchkin

Description: You gain 10 free pp.

Cost: -10 pp, Daily blue announcement that you are greedy munchkin.

Edited by L. Vmbrius

Starlite (main and pk server)

Smile of the Gods perk

Allows you to worship one extra God

Cost: 8pps 150,000 gold coins

Starlite (main and pk server)

Smile of the Gods perk

Allows you to worship one extra God

Cost: 8pps 150,000 gold coins

I do like your idea but i think 8pps are too much, maybe 5 or 6 pps is ok.

Perk name: Dedicated Mixer

Description: Doubles emu while sitting (intended for bag-mixing, unsure but doubt it can be abused)

Cost: 6-8 pps and 120-150k?

or whatever deemed reasonable

Perk name: Dedicated Mixer definitely subject to abuse. You go in Instance as mule and revert to human form and can not move. Sit down, put armor on, restore/get back mana and when attacked you have a HUGE amount of stuff. Also allows person who find hyperbag to carry more temporarily and then use ring to go somewhere else.

Perk name: Dedicated Mixer definitely subject to abuse. You go in Instance as mule and revert to human form and can not move. Sit down, put armor on, restore/get back mana and when attacked you have a HUGE amount of stuff. Also allows person who find hyperbag to carry more temporarily and then use ring to go somewhere else.

I don't do instances, so this did not occur to me. This would be an easy fix, just not allow them in instances (or any pvp). I do not see a problem with hyperbags though, but you can just make it so you can't tele while over your normal EMU if this is a problem

Negative Perk:

Random Believer.

All the special days that starts at 0:00 (good or bad) will stay even though they are removed by a stone and a new stone day started.

Will give You 3-5 PPs and costs some Ks of GC..

Ingame name: Multanex

Merlin's Apprentice Perk:

Gives you extra 60 mana permanent.

Costs: 3 pp's and 100kgc

Hercules Perk:

Increase your a/d by 3 points permant.

Costs: 4 pp's and 400kgc

Dragonborn Perk:

Permanent increase of 50 hp for your character.

Costs: 3 pp's and 200kgc

Perk Name: Illegal Hoarder

Description: Can use any storage to store/retrieve hazardous items

Cost: 7 pp, 75kgc

Do you think anyone would take this perk?

I don't know. If I had extra pickpoints to spend, I might. Having to go between TG and NL to do Kaleb is somewhat annoying, as is having to go to NL if I run across uni dung in WS and don't want to carry it around. I wouldn't pay 7 pps for it personally (at least, not for a long while), but other people might. It's more for the people you mentioned at the top of this post, who have maxxed out everything and want to spend extra pps and gc. I'm not there yet, but if I ever get there, it's something I can see getting to save a little time dealing with dung and its derivatives.

At 7pp, I definitely can't imagine it. Maybe harv accounts who do nothing but harvest dung all day will use it and find a closer-to-sto place to hang out besides MM, otherwise the very low number of hazardous items and their low usage just don't make it worthwhile.

At 7pp, I definitely can't imagine it. Maybe harv accounts who do nothing but harvest dung all day ...

As probably the closest match to that description (on the main server) I can say definitely: NO. At one PP, I might consider it to save a bit of walking. At 7, well, as they say, "I'll have what he's having".

If someone wants harvesting perk ideas or changes, ping me in-game (either server, when I'm not afk yet again). I've got a bunch I'd love to see. :-)

Magician:

30% Chance to save mana & essence when casting spell, consumes 3 Action Points instead.

5 pp

20,000 gc

(costs same as Ethereal Ranger)

I know this isn't exactly the right place for this, but I don't feel like starting a new thread.

Since bananas seem to be at a glut in the market. how about a new banana perk from redeemer, Better Haidir. it takes off the bottom 10 or 11 haidir missions. If I counted right, there are 46 missions, it would be roughly a 25% improvement. I would imagine that it would need an att and def requirement of 120ish. this would prevent a lower level char from getting wts and lions all the time.

Darrock came up with the idea of making it a quest power up. I like that too. One would get a % boost in missions.

Edited by Aquila

I know this isn't exactly the right place for this, but I don't feel like starting a new thread.

Since bananas seem to be at a glut in the market. how about a new banana perk from redeemer, Better Haidir. it takes off the bottom 10 or 11 haidir missions. If I counted right, there are 46 missions, it would be roughly a 25% improvement. I would imagine that it would need an att and def requirement of 120ish. this would prevent a lower level char from getting wts and lions all the time.

Darrock came up with the idea of making it a quest power up. I like that too. One would get a % boost in missions.

This PLEASE!!!!!

Haidir passes are probably half of my income, and the sale shave been down for the last month or so.

If the Android client brings more players, I'll do it.

Perk Name: Vampiric

Perk Cost: 5pp + 20kgc

Description: +20% Damage to drain spells (Life drain and mana drain)

This would give top mages (52 ratio ~90+ Magic) about +10 to LD, +11-12 MD (or more with more levels), and starting mages/those with less rationality (30 ratio/50 magic) about +6 LD, +7-8 MD.

Edited by Diealot