Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Puntif

Isle of the Forgotten (igloo insides)

inside igloo near [25,27] and also near [57,30] the teleporters don't show the white plume teleporter special effect

Due to the tiny size of the igloos, effects particularly of a large nature such as the telepads would look very out of place and gaudy at best. Better to keep as-is, with effects over the outside of the igloos.

The IOTF igloos deliberately (I believe) show on the outside - and those in ii/iscal show inside- remember iotf is a very very special place :)

Edited by Raz

I'm very single-map minded when looking at issues, so yeah, forgot those others had them. Likely more of the same issue I've seen throughout the maps, that being different mapmakers doing different things different ways. ;-) Trying to find some sanity in that has not been a simple task.

But yeah, they show on the outside, and the design seems deliberate. And with IotF being "different", I hesitate to change that. Especially since it's one of Ace's maps, and unlike the other mapmakers, he's still around and can kick my pixelated ass. :-P